Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10mg Dbol - How hard on the liver?

I would say no...

Is it the type of pill that can be disolved under your tongue?

If so I would take it 30min prior to work out.

i like to disolve winny tabs under my tounge a hr before working out it seems to get me going!!! only used dbol once and hated it,,cant answer that one for ya

Dbol is rough on the liver, but at 10mgs a day, i dont think you should worry about it. Do let them disovle in your mouth about an hour before your workout. I would also suggest between 20-35mgs a day. I wouldnt run them for more than 4-5 weeks. Keep is safe and have some fun. Drinking lots of water will help out the liver as well.

If it were taken in the morning only? Not sure time of day would have anything to do with how it affects your liver, think you may be thinking about how it affects test levels if taken first thing in the morning. I'm not sure how much you will gain doing a single 10mg ed dose of d-bol, as ive never tried it that way but be interesting to hear the results. In regards to the liver I dont think it will be too hard on you at that dose, you could always get you liver stats tested before/after I guess. Just take the usual precautions, lots of water, milk thistle, etc....dont run it for more than 6 weeks...

good luck

It's commonly known that dbol is very liver toxic EVEN at low doses (10mg). Most say a dose that small is only good for a bridge... and should NOT be taken long term. I personally have a love/hate relationship with dbol... makes me HELLA strong, but bloated as hell.

Top Bottom