Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

101 things you must know before you start a steroid cycle

rush

Ive done a lot of research but havent actually started
my cycle yet, from your guys "real life" experience what
must one know before they start.

No 1........ please

How to diet, train and sleep properly, no amount of drugs will get you to where you want to be without knowing these three basics.

SLEEP??

Damn, I can't sleep worth sh!@

Its takes me at least an hour to wind down in
bed before I can get to sleep.. To make matters
worse my woman falls asleep in 5 mins and then
i have to listen to her sleep..

sleep and nutrition.
But also make sure you have everything you need on hand before you start. Clomid, Nolvadex etc.

number 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With out a doubt is definitely your diet (FOOD INTAKE, protein)
AS will only put your body in the right state for building muscles easier!!!! Food will make it happen!!!!!
Number 2 would be training followed by plenty of rest!!!!!!! end of story!!!!!!!!!!!number 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With out a doubt is definitely your diet (FOOD INTAKE, protein)

#2 blood tests. One pre cycle, one mid cycle, and one post cycle. If your liver values, HDL/LDL, or total cholesterol is putting your health at risk, go off the cycle. You'll also need to make sure that your natural hormone levels have restored and that your thyroid is functioning properly as well as other things... Blood tests are a must in ever cycle IMO.

-Stew

Top Bottom