Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

100mg of test/wk

i've had my bloodwork checked at 100mgs of cyp EW, no HCG, no anit's, , it came back 950... take in mind i'm in my mid-20's

wow. when did you have it measured in relation to your last injection? (right before you were due for your next shot, or half way between injections, etc.) do you know what your natural levels were before the 100mg/wk?

I beg to differ. I have a guy I am training now (all be it he is a little old) that had very very low test levels. He is now on 100mg ew and his test levels are mid high (for his age). We went up to 150mg ed and he started having some sides after 4 weeks. Back down to 100mg and now he is fine.

If we are talking about true HRT, true medical HRT then 100mg is plenty enough to make normal test levels. Maybe not high normal but normal.

What ester of testosterone was he using?

What was his testosterone blood level on 100mg/wk?

100mg is arguably enough to increase testosterone to the NORMAL range. In most individuals however, you are cutting it CLOSE..

There is simply no need. Just run Clomid/HCG.

First, I can say from my personal experience that you can ignore the people saying 100 won't do anything. If your natural test is low, getting back into the mid-normal, preferrably high-normal range can make a big difference. My libido improved, I sleep better, feel better overall. But, 100mg does shut me down, so I've added HCG. I'll be going back for a retest in a few months, and if I'm just in the 500ish range, I plan to work on my endocronologist to up the dose to 150/200 per week to get into the higher normal range, and I respond better with 200mg injections, just want them weekly not every other..., then will do my own stuff from there periodically... 100 mg/week is the typical TRT dose, but it can vary quite a bit depending on what works for the patient, and what your natural levels were before they started dropping off, so you'll need to work with your doc to find an appropriate dose with manageable sides, that gets you the most improvement.

As some background, I was very active on the boards back in 2001-2003 under a different name ("the good old days", lol, from before AAP was a mod and had a much more interesting screen name, Mr X, Nelson, Radar were all around then, don't think Radar was a mod, and he was more active on other boards, but whatever, QV sigh... ) , so even though it may look like I'm a noob with 3 posts, that isn't the case.

I started out on just 100 mg/wk for hrt and my total test came out at 530. I still felt like I was low so it was increased to 150 mg/wk. This felt good for me. Yeah, its going to be different for everyone. I just spoke to someone that if he takes 100 mg/wk that puts him at over 800 total test level. The 150 mg/wk put me at 750.

Top Bottom