Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

100mg Test Prop EOD Not Enough for a newbie?

you are too young to be using steroids ,you have plenty of netural testosterone and GH *growth hormone" flowing thru your body a shame that you would go and mess that up, once you inject Test your body will stop its natural test production so even after PCT it will never be the same again, steroids at your age will fuse your growth plates,raise your cholorestrol levels, high blood pressure,and mess up your postreate when you reach 40 you will wish you had never touched the stuff,i'm 58 and been around enough to see this pattern repeat itself over & over.It's your body and your decision, but you have plenty of test now flowing that with a good diet and 1-2 grams of ppprotein that you could make 10-20 lbs natural if you tried.
Rome wasn't built in a day and steroids are not some magic potion,it take years of tweaking to reach ones potential and i can bet you later you will be back whineing because you lost all your gains,not to mention loss of sex drive.

RADAR

I see no point using AAS after 26-27.

Ronnie Coleman didn't do his first show until he was 28, just saying

250-300gr Protein
300 gr of carbs (i'm carb sensitive)
150-200gr of fat
4200 Calories Approx
I increase carbs 30grams every 2 weeks...

As far as the diet goes its really not good at all. You have too much fat and not enough protein and carbs.

Your current macro ratios are : 28% protein, 28% carbs, 42%fat
A very good ratio for bulking would be 45% protein, 40% carbs, 15%fat

based on 4200cals (enough for you to bulk on) in grams:

475 grams protein
420 grams carbs
70 fats

hit those numbers and i guarantee you will make a lot of progress with or without gear. A good diet is the biggest part in making big gains.

You are way too young to use gear. Everyone else is trying to tell you that as well. If you're lucky, the gear you've gotten is fake and you haven't run the risk of wrecking your own production for life.

Remember decisions that seem crystal clear at your age can be real disasters in your later years.

your diet is shit. LEarn how to eat/diet first. Congratulations on wasting your money and helping your source get rich. You'll buy more from him I'm sure and still keep your shitty diet, and in another year you'll still be 220 after 3 more cycles, making the same post. I know all this because of the hard-headed way you're responding (know-it-all) to the good bros here trying to help you.

You seem to have it all figured out that your gear is good and your diet is great. I guess there's no problem then really.

I got news for ya...if you're having to up the dose on your first cycle when you're already doing 600-800mg/week...either your gear is fake or your diet is shit...or both. We already know your diet's shit.

Go read the diet and training boards.

RADAR
What's your suggestion thn?

@goal245
Ronnie won his first comp when he was 26. So he probably started juicing few years before that.

I've just come off from cutting diet. Thats why my carb levels are not that high. I increase them 30gr ever 2week. I can get more than 220 easily by eating carbs. I was 240pounds last year without any gear. But my goal is clean bulk. And how can you calculate amount of cals without calculatin BMR? Those macro percentage looks weird cos of high fat intake. They are just extra calories. I love high fat diets. Keeps leaner and increases hormone levels.
And too much protein while using too much carb is just crap. You don't need that much protein while ur high in carbs. My goal is increasing carbs slowly while dropping fat and establish this values 25%, 55% carbs, 20%fat

@mrplunkey
What kinda disasters? Those disasters are for everybody who uses AAS. Isn't it?

@ceo
Please be more respectful first.
I don't care about weight. I can gain weight easlily by eating clean and frequently it's not a problem for me. Im looking for muscular gains.

BTW guys whos judging my nutrition. I eat more than 10 clean meals everyday. Even i wake up 2 times middle of the night and have my protein. Don't even have a cheat meal. And it's been years. I read lots of nutrition sources everyday. Don't need to be arrogant or unrespectful.

You all experienced users sayin that im doing wrong. Nobody even say early 20'ies acceptable. I should listen you guys...

I'm askin to all you. What if i stop juiceing till 27ies? Is it going to be the same like being clean? (Test levels etc) Would my test levels will increase naturally till 27ies? I want some advices, not rude msgs pls.

It's been 8 weeks btw not 10. Mistake... But it will be 11 atleast because of primo pct 21 days rule...

Last edited by a moderator:
ok so if it's not your diet, then it must be your gear. Is it bathtub UG gear? I won't ask you to tell the UG lab name, but maybe you can go post some pictures of your gear in the pics of gear forum and get some opinions on it's legitimacy.

I agree with everyone else here that 20 is too young...especially if you got to 245 natty and say you have no problem gaining weight. How do you know you couldn't have gotten to 250 lean?

@mrplunkey

The disaster I mentioned is shutdown for life. Wouldn't you hate to be committed to injecting AAS into yourself for the next 60 years?

- What if weights don't mean as much to you 40 years from now?
- What if you've got a family to support and don't want to buy gear?
- What if you want a family later and your permanent "on" status renders you sterile? If your wife's clock is ticking, are you ok with some other guy impregnating her?
- What if you develop scar tissue and/or abscesses and want to be done with gear, even if for a while?
- What if you develop (not via AAS use) some condition like prostate cancer later in life and can no longer supplement with testosterone?
- And remember too -- HRT for life means a lifetime of adjusting armidex dosages, wrestling with testosterone dosing amounts, etc. etc. Your body balances all these things on its own but by going permanently "on", all these issues drop in your lap.

Right now you're at your prime hormonally -- it only goes down from there. If you turn what would otherwise be a 30-year slow decline into a six month shutdown for life, you're losing your options.

I'm 42 and I still won't do permanent HRT. I come off, let my own production recover 100%, then ask my doctor to cycle again.

Thanks ceo and mr plunkey. You both right.

I've asked most experienced users about products and they say gear that i use are legit.

I've stopped primo injection at the moment. Been 2 days and after 12 days i will start my PCT. But i need to use test prop for 9 more days until i piss all primo out of my body.

I'm thinking about being off till 25ish. But in this time period could my natural levels elevate normally and keep raising naturally? My balls didn't shrink, actually i didn't see any side effects. Maybe something happened but i didn't feel anythink.
Thanks

RADAR
What's your suggestion thn?

@goal245
Ronnie won his first comp when he was 26. So he probably started juicing few years before that.

I've just come off from cutting diet. Thats why my carb levels are not that high. I increase them 30gr ever 2week. I can get more than 220 easily by eating carbs. I was 240pounds last year without any gear. But my goal is clean bulk. And how can you calculate amount of cals without calculatin BMR? Those macro percentage looks weird cos of high fat intake. They are just extra calories. I love high fat diets. Keeps leaner and increases hormone levels.
And too much protein while using too much carb is just crap. You don't need that much protein while ur high in carbs. My goal is increasing carbs slowly while dropping fat and establish this values 25%, 55% carbs, 20%fat

@mrplunkey

@ceo
Please be more respectful first.
I don't care about weight. I can gain weight easlily by eating clean and frequently it's not a problem for me. Im looking for muscular gains.

BTW guys whos judging my nutrition. I eat more than 10 clean meals everyday. Even i wake up 2 times middle of the night and have my protein. Don't even have a cheat meal. And it's been years. I read lots of nutrition sources everyday. Don't need to be arrogant or unrespectful.

You all experienced users sayin that im doing wrong. Nobody even say early 20'ies acceptable. I should listen you guys...

I'm askin to all you. What if i stop juiceing till 27ies? Is it going to be the same like being clean? (Test levels etc) Would my test levels will increase naturally till 27ies? I want some advices, not rude msgs pls.

It's been 8 weeks btw not 10. Mistake... But it will be 11 atleast because of primo pct 21 days rule...

My suggestion is to get a quality protein (muscle milk like vanilla creame) is my favorite, Creatine,and AGX sports Amplify
train 3 times per week to failure,get at least 1-2 grams of protein for every pound of bodyweight.dial the diet in eating clean foods not processed,take a multivitamine.

if your not making gains after 2-3 weeks then up those calories

RADAR

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks ceo and mr plunkey. You both right.

I've asked most experienced users about products and they say gear that i use are legit.

I've stopped primo injection at the moment. Been 2 days and after 12 days i will start my PCT. But i need to use test prop for 9 more days until i piss all primo out of my body.

I'm thinking about being off till 25ish. But in this time period could my natural levels elevate normally and keep raising naturally? My balls didn't shrink, actually i didn't see any side effects. Maybe something happened but i didn't feel anythink.
Thanks

Good call. Even at 25, you'll have more options if you do decide to use AAS.

Here's a way to look at things. Muscle development is like a train, but the train can't go any faster than the slowest car. Here are the cars:

1) Training (most guys get that right)
2) Diet (most guys eat incorrectly)
3) Sleep (young guys almost always screw this one up)
4) Hormones (again, you're 20 -- this isn't your slowest car)
5) Stress (almost everyone overlooks this one)

Mother nature gave us a great mechanism for getting bigger when times are good and a mechanism for getting smaller when resources are sparse. So the name of the game is to convince your body that stress is low and food is plentiful.

Top Bottom