Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1000mgs frontload on test Yesterday.....I'm Already bloated!?

str8cubano

started cutting cycle yesterday, and hit 1000mgs of QV enat to frontload. I also started to run the liquidex at 1mg as of yesterday. My regular dose will be 500mg/week. Is it possible for me to be completly bloated today? In just one day? is it because of the front load, or I should have run the liquidex 2 weeks even before i started? The left side of my face feels like tyson hit it. - str8cubano

Always does that to me. I gained 6 pounds in one day my last cycle. Come to think of it I was using QV to frontload then switched to Testivornon.

On a long-acting ester like Enan...I doubt it even though you frontloaded. Frontloading gets the blood concentration levels up quicker but not that quick.

wow yea one day...well i don't think it can be anything else. Do you think the bloat may go down one it gets in the system and i stay at a low dose along with liquidex. My last cycle was dbol and test, but didn't get bloated like this - str8cubano

Sure its possible, your living proof. While I do advocate frontloading I dont think a single 1g inj isnt they way to go about it.

what else could have caused it? two things:

should have started ldex 1 week in advance
should have spread out your frontload

Top Bottom