Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1000mg Test a week

snails22

Would 1000mg of test be a good amount to run on a test only cycle? This will be my 3rd cycle and I have heard people say that they get really good results from this amount.

I grow like a weed on 500mg test anymore and I get really bad acne n water n ioily skin its horrilbe plus the lethargy. imo no reason to go above 750mg if you really have to please believe me bro

no it would not at all... thats ridiculous, just ridiculous... there's no reason to go above 500 mg of test, period... 1000 is just absurd

Would 1000mg of test be a good amount to run on a test only cycle? This will be my 3rd cycle and I have heard people say that they get really good results from this amount.

Saying they liker it vs actual results. Let them show you the results. Talk is cheap

The sweet spot for testosterone is 500mg/week. Instead of increasing your dosage past that point, you would be better off adding in a second compound

Top Bottom