Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1000mg Test Enanthate weekly

c gheller said:
What do you all think of this cycle. I want to try to harden up a bit plus some lean gains...any opinions?

Using a gram of test does not sound like the way to go when your goal is "lean gains". You will end up with alot of water retention and that "soft" look. Only after PCT will your gains really be seen from that perspective as you will undoubtedly gain muscle with a gram of test provided diet and workout is there.

how many times a week would you have to shot up to reach 1000mgs and if you got a 50ml bottle how long would it last you using it at 1000mgs a week ???

Do you think i should drop the dosage? I used Test E @ 750 mg a week and the results were great. So i thought if i use anti e/a's i should see some good gains...yes?

Why not just go with say 600mg of test a week with 50 mgs of winstrol a day or 40-60 mg of var with an anti-e if your looking to "harden" up?

Yeah winny (the real stuff) is real hard to get here bro. A lot of the gear here is fake some im too scared to touch it. I can get Sust 250 and Primoteston from the pharmacy in an ample supply thats why i wanna try to stick to those.
By harden up i meant not get fat if i can maintain my current level and add some serious muscle mas ill be cheering.

Whats ur history bor?

Vets dont usually blurt out things like that

c gheller said:
Blurt out stuff like what?

stuff like telling somebody how good a certain cycle is without knowing hint #1 about their cycle history, training history, stats, diet, etc.

Top Bottom