Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1000 test eth cycle...

icetoby

my friend and i are on week 5 of a 12 week cycle -1000 test ethan. i am not experiencing any side effects (other than the positive mind you!), but he has possibly gotton a small pea size lump under the right nipple. no sensitivity or visible changes. the thing is he just noticed one day in the shower and isnt sure if it was just a previous fatty deposit he didn't recognise or the beginning of gyno. Please lend your thoughts guys and appropiate measures needed, if any. thanks

icetoby said:
my friend and i are on week 5 of a 12 week cycle -1000 test ethan. i am not experiencing any side effects (other than the positive mind you!), but he has possibly gotton a small pea size lump under the right nipple. no sensitivity or visible changes. the thing is he just noticed one day in the shower and isnt sure if it was just a previous fatty deposit he didn't recognise or the beginning of gyno. Please lend your thoughts guys and appropiate measures needed, if any. thanks

i hope your using some sort of anti-e's with such a high dose of test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom