Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1000 mgs of Primo 2000 mgs of test prop

I was given 1000 mgs of Primo and 2000 mgs of test prop. Is this sufficient for a first cycle or should i get more gear before i start.

5' 11''
12% bf

250mgs test prop ew 1-8
125 mgs primo ew 1-8

probably need a little more, how long have you been training??
I wish someone would just give me gear, lol

Consistently for a year. I played baseball in college so my workouts were inconsistent, and somewhat seasonal. Should i get more of both or just test. Im not sure i can find any primo.

First off, Welcome to EF. This is a great place full of some great bros that are always willing to help. We give advice with the intentions of helping you out. We see a lot of people that want to start gear, but just aren't ready. When we tell them they are not ready, they get offended. Its for their own good. With that being said, lets get started.

You could run something like:

Weeks 1-8 Test Prop @ 250mg/wk (100mg on monday, 100mg on wednesday, 50mg on friday)

***I would save the Primo until you got some more. Its also good to make a first cycle with one compound. See how your body reacts first. What do you have planned for a PCT bro?

****If you are under the age of 21, please do not get on the gear yet. I truly suggest someone waiting till there more along the lines of 24+. I took my first cycle at 22 and wished I would have waited now. I had some more room to grow naturally.

***Post up your age, diet and training routine and we'll get you fixed up bro.

I was given 1000 mgs of Primo and 2000 mgs of test prop. Is this sufficient for a first cycle or should i get more gear before i start.

5' 11''
12% bf

It's light, but you can make it a pretty good cycle.

Add these things

BIG BLAST -- 3 servings a day

BEASTDROL -- daily dosage

UNLEASHED. 2 servings a day

100 mgs of prop every other day

100 mgs of primo 2x's a week.

That's a nice 6 weeker and if you train like an animal and eat enough protein (the BIG BLAST will help in that regard) you can put on a solid, keepable 5 pounds of muscle with little supression.

23 yrs old
Eat like a horse, never gain weight prob. 4000 cal/day
workout 4 days/wk
basketball 2 days/wk (only cardio i do currently)

I plan on getting some nolvadex for pct.

If you say you eat like a horse, but don't gain weight, then you don't eat like a horse.

agree.... whats a typical day for you for diet? you should be able to gain at 2500cals. whats your training like? maybe that is something we could tweak.

Top Bottom