Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1000 mg a week testosterone geneza pharma

cudef

I am going to go for it and do a gram of testosterone for a week from GP Geneza pharma.
it's going to be just by itself testosterone only. not going to stack anyting alongside it, but if you think I need an anti estrogen that's fine. Do they also sells AI’s or do I have to go somewhere else

I am going to go for it and do a gram of testosterone for a week from GP Geneza pharma.
it's going to be just by itself testosterone only. not going to stack anyting alongside it, but if you think I need an anti estrogen that's fine. Do they also sells AI’s or do I have to go somewhere else

1000mgs of testosterone is a hardcore cycle but its good
geneza has AIs get the aromasin
use 20mgs/day of aromasin and you have a good cycle
test+aromasin

bro good to see someone man up and run good dosage for change

Hey brother,

Can you please tell me about your goal.,

according to this will design a better cycle for you.

If you have any other issues please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Yes, Gp does supply estrogen blocker
The three following estrogen blockers
Arimidex, Letrozole and Exemestane
Yes, I strongly recommend having an estrogen blocker when running a high milligram dose of testosterone.

Thank you!

Top Bottom