Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1000 mg of sus / week??

dsco

What should i be expecting from 1000 / mgs of sus a week assuming my calorie intake and protein intake are good??

What was the dosage of test proir to this dosage (1000)intention???

I have seen people make outstanding gaines on 500 mlgs a week..

Keep in mind more is not always better!

BIZ!!

before this i did 600 mgs of enanthate w/ 400 mg of deca a week . This cycle i did week 1- 750 mgs of sus. weeks 2-8 1000 mgs of sus. Its been close to 6 weeks i just added 50 mgs of winny eod and 400 mgs of eq for 8 weeks. Im gaining weight and getting stronger but i feel like i should be gaining more with 1000 mgs of sus.

Bro if you are around this...
1-2 gallons h2o a day
multi Vitmin daily
organ protectants
3 grams of protient per pound of body weight
Rest 8-10 hourd daily 1 1/2 hours of that should be a mid day nap if possible...
Meals about every three hours shake substitutes....
Very intense workouts...
You will be fine.......

BIZ!!

Ok bro 1k of sust a week is reasonable dose, you should experinec good gains, be sure and take the shots split up over the week, i.e on 4 spaced out days, it will work better this way as sust has a couple of shorter acting esters in there and to keep levels of those stable you must spread the injections evenly.
My guess, with good diet and training you'lll, put on perhaps 16 -20lbs with that if its a reasonably early cycle i.e you havent done 6-8 previoyus cycles.
bbigman2000.

Top Bottom