Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

100 pinkies left, use or not use

o`boy

I´ve done 4 weeks of 35 mg. Gained about 10lbs with no sides (exept crazy lowerback pumps). Should i stop now or do one more week. My strenght has not increased yet, I´m also doing 500 mg of sust.

Help me bro`s

:) :D :)

If you're feeling alright I'd recommend going that extra week for sure bro. Did you front load? I'd definitely be sure to taper that off. And definetly stay on the sust a good bit longer than 5 weeks, I'm sure you already know that. If you started them at the same time 4 weeks ago then I would assume that almost all of your gains are from the pinkies right now and I'd guess that some of that is water retention which will go away really quickly when you get off. Go the extra week and get a few more pounds to keep.

2small said:
If you're feeling alright I'd recommend going that extra week for sure bro. Did you front load? I'd definitely be sure to taper that off. And definetly stay on the sust a good bit longer than 5 weeks, I'm sure you already know that. If you started them at the same time 4 weeks ago then I would assume that almost all of your gains are from the pinkies right now and I'd guess that some of that is water retention which will go away really quickly when you get off. Go the extra week and get a few more pounds to keep.

Now thats a reply i can use, thanx bro, i will pop those pinkies one more week.:D

*GG* Give it to me.....

No my man, use it all...., are you 210LB now??? damn you big boy you....;)
....sounds like you are going to get to the 220lb mark before me....hehe
- Someguy :D

Put them down the hatch..........drop 10 every hour for the next 10 hours. You'll get a nice pump!! ;)

Sorry, in my greed I forgot to answer the question. You can definitely go an extra week. Two at max. You don't want to go over 6 weeks of dbol.

BTW, your strength should be throught the roof by now. Are you sure they're real?

o`boy--- I´ve done 4 weeks of 35 mg. Gained about 10lbs with no sides (exept crazy lowerback pumps). Should i stop now or do one more week. My strenght has not increased yet, I´m also doing 500 mg of sust.

I would say if you have no increase in strength after 4 weeks of dbol,---it is fake shit. also I don't know what your diet looks like but 10lb sucks (you should have gained that in the first 10 days) Just my opinion

Top Bottom