Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

100 mg turanabol

^^^bump

I've gone:

1st week: 30mg ED
2nd week: 40mg ED
now 3rd week, 30mg in morning, 30mg in evening.

My temptation is I have shit tons of the stuff, explains the increasing dose, also the worry of gains stopping after third week - so I'm also interested in experience of higher doses.

hand.

handango said:
^^^bump

I've gone:

1st week: 30mg ED
2nd week: 40mg ED
now 3rd week, 30mg in morning, 30mg in evening.

My temptation is I have shit tons of the stuff, explains the increasing dose, also the worry of gains stopping after third week - so I'm also interested in experience of higher doses.

hand.

I'm upping to 90mg ED for the final 3/6 weeks, from today. I'll let you know how it goes gain-wise.

hand.

Gguy9 said:
Damn is this your first cycle on turanabol?

I have read 40 to 60 is a good first dose.

Yes, first cycle full-stop.

First 3 weeks I averaged say 40mg ED (actually went 30/40/50 over the three weeks). This has got me a 6lb increase.

But I've heard tell that gains could drop off after the third week, this possibly matches what I'm seeing, though it could be psychological.

I've also spoken to someone running it at 100mg ED (though not on it's own), who has the opinion that this higher dose, while not giving better size gains than say 60mg ED, is giving better strength gains than a lower dose, something that interests me.

I'm taking this week by week though, I have 3 weeks left of a 6 week cycle. If at the end of this week (week 4) I don't like 90mg ED for whatever reason (which could even be too much muscle gain, trying to keep this non-obvious) I'll drop it down or even stop completely... the beauty of orals I guess.

This has certainly given me a taster, next cycle will be test + tbol...

Comments appreciated.

hand.

well if gains stops at week 3..i'm gonna try the bill philips cycle
week 1-2:40mg
week 3-4:10mg
week5-6: nothing,not even pct
then repeat as often as necessary

cop said:
well if gains stops at week 3..i'm gonna try the bill philips cycle
week 1-2:40mg
week 3-4:10mg
week5-6: nothing,not even pct
then repeat as often as necessary

cop - what you've written is almost word for word what I posted on this or another board a couple of weeks back. Turns out I knew nothing about PCT, you must do PCT.

I mis-read the article, the guy's name is Bill Roberts, and the article is here:

2 weeks on, 4 weeks off cycle

PCT is used, and the cycle isnt oral-only. I found it hard to read hence my cloud cuckoo-land post about not doing PCT.

Please take a lot of advice and do a lot of research before doing a non-PCT cycle, if you shut yourself down with AAS you will lose all the gains after the cycle, and more importantly you wont restart your testosterone production, if you dont do PCT.

Man I feel bad if other people read my dumb-ass post and follow it.... :worried:

hand.

ask retabolil2, he has used high doses of OT before and can give you some first hand experience with it.

Top Bottom