Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

100 meter sprinter cycles

speaker2

Does anybody know what professional sprinters are taking and for how long ? From what I understand they like to run orals for a few weeks then stop then run again?

Yeah I would just do a quick google search that should give you a better idea. None of us here are 100m sprinters.

they aren't taking what you think they are taking

everyone assumes they are taking winny cause ben johnson got busted for it.. but that is wrong. just cause someone got busted for something doesn't mean he took it for that purpose.. they take dry compounds to dry out and be lighter, but it doesn't help them on race day

they aren't taking what you think they are taking

everyone assumes they are taking winny cause ben johnson got busted for it.. but that is wrong. just cause someone got busted for something doesn't mean he took it for that purpose.. they take dry compounds to dry out and be lighter, but it doesn't help them on race day
absolutely, thats exactly what i was going to say... just because someone did that so long ago doesnt make it right at all... they didnt know exactly what they were doing nor did they have the options they have now... sarms are beyond perfect for this scenario...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

Top Bottom