Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 weeks test/eq VS. 12 weeks test/eq..2 etrxa weeks really worth it?

tiger88

ok if a 10 weeker vs a 12 weeker is there a HUGE DIFFERENCE for a test and eq cycle

cycle would be 10 weeks

1-10 test 500 mg
1-10 eq 500 mg
1-3 d bol 25 mg ED

vs

1-12 test 500 mg
1-12 eq 500 mg
1-3 d bol 25 mg ED

asking if the 2 weeks more will someone really that much more out this cycle?

i have heard some say u need to use EQ at least 12 weeks to see the most of it?

No, There will not be a huge difference. There will be 2 weeks more on a cycle before you come off, that is the biggest difference. The gains you get depend on the way you train and eat. I would make sure you are eating all the way through the cycle and you could squeeze out another few pounds.

The 3 to 6 weeks you train AFTER you finish your cycle is WAY more important than the last 2 weeks on gear.

tru_man777 said:
No, There will not be a huge difference. There will be 2 weeks more on a cycle before you come off, that is the biggest difference. The gains you get depend on the way you train and eat. I would make sure you are eating all the way through the cycle and you could squeeze out another few pounds.

The 3 to 6 weeks you train AFTER you finish your cycle is WAY more important than the last 2 weeks on gear.

agreed

saying training and diet and lifestyle would remain the same for the 10 and 12 weeks... just curious to see what ppl thought of the extra 2 weeks...

yes pct is super importante

IMO, rather than run it two weeks longer, I would take that gear from weeks, 11-12 and frontload, then ramp off your cycle with an oral.

Like this tiger:

Week 1-2 1gram of test, 1 gram of EQ
Week 3-10 500mg Test, 500mg EQ
Week 11-13 25 mg dbol (keep some juice flowing while the eq/test clears)

Just a though.

view said:
IMO, rather than run it two weeks longer, I would take that gear from weeks, 11-12 and frontload, then ramp off your cycle with an oral.

Like this tiger:

Week 1-2 1gram of test, 1 gram of EQ
Week 3-10 500mg Test, 500mg EQ
Week 11-13 25 mg dbol (keep some juice flowing while the eq/test clears)

Just a though.

THANKS for the imput...but wouldnt the 1 gram of test and eq cause a huge spike in blood levels and more unwanted side effects?

It depends on how your body responds to EQ. I mean, some guys can get an effective cycle off of 8 weeks, some 10 and others it takes 12. If you respond quickly to EQ, I say 10. If it takes longer for you to respond, I say 12.

Top Bottom