Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 weeks of Orals on cutting cycle too much?? Liver detox ??'s

Okay here is what I have planned - Can I get some feed back.

Is 10 weeks of Orals too much? What can I get local to help with Liver?
I thought I read a thread that says Milk Thistle really does not do any good.

Cycle:

Week 1-10 100mg Prop EOD
Week 1-5 Tren (Orbit Lab) 100mg EOD
Week 1-5 Winny 50mg ED (Drinkin' It)
Week 6-10 Var 40mg ED (Orbit labs - New proper dose batch)
L-Dex .5mg ED
Bromo 1/2 tab ED week 1-7
Week 1-2, 5-6, 9-10 Clen (Morning Cardio - Lift evening)
Week 3-4,7-8 (Thermorexin) Same schedule
Clomid PCT

I am planning to start clomid 3 days after last Prop injection.

My Stats:

Age 26
Cycles done - 2
Time clean - 3 years
5'10 - 192 Lbs - 17% BF

I am looking to get to 8% BF and maintain my current weight. I am also expecting some good strength gains

Karma for all who reply (Even if you tell me I am an idiot!)

I would inject the winny and run var the whole time if you could afford it, but it really isn't going to matter. You gonna be looking good after that regardless. As for the liver, I would go with Liv 52, milk thistle would help. Post some pics when you're done and good luck.

Use the milk thistle at 1000mg a day with the liv 52. Inject the winny. U should be like a brick at the end bro. good luck.

Jayy5921 said:
Use the milk thistle at 1000mg a day with the liv 52. Inject the winny. U should be like a brick at the end bro. good luck.

why inject the winny - drinking it is just as effective. its still going to break down in the liver wether you inject it or not.

terrapin said:
why inject the winny - drinking it is just as effective. its still going to break down in the liver wether you inject it or not.

Yes true........but.........by injecting it,you avoid the 1st pass.The difference isnt major......but there is definately more to be gained by shooting it.imo

Top Bottom