Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 week cycle

JonSteward

[FONT=&quot]I'm about to finish my 10 week test enantathe cycle; at the beginning my BF was aroung 16-17% and now it remains the same according to the scale; I've gain weight that I believe is muscle but I also gained fat; my strength also increased dramatically

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So, I ended up looking more muscular but also chubby; i read somewhere that the ideal time to start using AAS is when you have reached a 13% or lower body fat, and based on my results I think I understand why.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Si I would like to know what do you think my more experienced friends??? Is that true that one should use AAS if BF OF 13% or lower?? What has been your experience???[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I think that I will cut now until I reach that 13% body fat before starting another cycle, will use albuterol and caffeine; I might need some advice regarding adjustments to the training and nutrition but I will open another thread for that[/FONT]

You should definitely have below 15% bf before cycling yeah.

Top Bottom