Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 ml prop, 10 ml tren, 30 ml winstrol...is it worth doing

chucktown04

Hey guys I'm kinda in a bind. I have a 10 mL bottle of prop, a 10 mL bottle of tren and a 30 mL bottle of winstrol. I was supposed to get more gear but I have had to find a new supply. I'm 24, have about 5 years of workout experience. I'm 5'11 at 194 lbs about 16% bodyfat. I'm working out, eating right, and doing cardio trying to cut for summer.

I have one past cycle of 10 mL sustanon and a months worth of D-bol tabs (can't remember the dosage)

My question is with only this little amount of gear is it worth doing before I get more. I'd like to add 5-10 lbs of muscle (or more) and cut fat to under 10%. I might not be able to get more gear before summer is over and was wondering if it was worth running what I have. If so, what should my cycle look like and do I need to worry about hcg during cycle and pct?

A 10 ml bottle of prop will only last you like 20 days if you use 100mg's eod. Im assuming its 100mg's/ml. So I would say wait till you have enough test to run 10 weeks. 1 bottle of tren and the winny would be enough to add to a good test cycle. just my 2cc's.

You've already posted on this and when you were told you didn't have enough prop or tren to really be worth it you stated and I quote: "I know thats why I'm getting more before I start. I was just saying that because I was kind of set on doing ths cycle because I already had those vials. Sorry for the confusion"

You already have a thread with the same question going man. You want to cut weight, do this:

Diet and Cardio!

I thought I could get more but it fell through. I'm dieting and doing cardio and the weights coming off but slowly. I didn't know if this would be a good kickstart for what I'm trying to accomplish. Thats why I'm wondering if I should go ahead and use it or save it until I can find another supplier.

Save your money bro...like i said, check out the LipoStack....those are some real deal products that will really help you shed the fat a lot quicker!

Ok thanks for the advice. I usually see good gains when I workout with some OTC supplements. I'll look into the LipoStack cause I'm really wanting to shred for summer. (I know I'm so vain) Thanks for the advice. I'll plan on saving the real stuff until I can get the correct amount.

One more question. Should I get 2 more 10mL bottles of prop and just run that with the 10mL (total 30mL) I have now and run it with the Winny I have, 30ml, and save the tren for a later cycle since it wouldn't be good for a beginner?

I've been looking at some review of the LipoStack and there are some pretty solid reviews. Can you get it a Vitamin Shoppe or GNC or do you have to go online for it?

Top Bottom