Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 mg of dbol in the am time

Johnsonclark13

what's up guys, I know this might be stupid to ask but I spend a few hours in forums everyday and I have seen this 10 mg of dbol a day for 30-40 days giving you results and not shutting you down a lot, I personally have never taken dbol before, so what's your opinion on this?

using any amount of exogenous hormone will shut you down

the only thing we know is that the longer you stay on the longer it will take to recover.. that much we know

there isn't a way to trick the HPTA man, the body is too smart. run your steroids the right way and run a pct, that is all you can do!

It is absolutely false. When you take any steroid, even at a low dose, it will shut you down. If you want to run a cycle then just do it properly and run a good PCT.

I have seen this myth posted in many resources, but it is plain stupid and false. Even the slightest amount of anabolic steroids will suppress your natural testosterone production, so don't expect to be able to use juice for extended periods of time and get out of water dry.

If you want to run a cycle, then do a proper one. If you don't want to deal with suppression and the other side effects of steroids, then don't use them at all.

There are a lot of alternatives, such as SARMS, which will give you reasonable results with barely any side effects at all.

Using any steroid will shut you down. Even at a low dosage.

If you are doing to run a dbol only cycle, you might as well run it right and make the most out of it.

The gains from a dbol only steroid cycle won't be quite as good as you would get with an injectable cycle but you can make very good gains, and keep them with a proper cycle lay out and PCT.

The reason most people don't keep the majority of the gains they make on a steroid cycle is because they don't run a proper PCT.

I explain how to properly run a dbol only steroid cycle in this video here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It looks something like this -

Weeks 1 - 8
Dbol 50mg/day
Aromasin 10mg every other day or arimidex 0.5mg every other day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

Top Bottom