Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 mg of D-bol in the AM will this cause any significant strength/size gains?

dirtyluke1

I know the 10mg is used as a bridge or during Pct, but just out of curiosity will 10mg of d-bol 1st thing in the morning be sufficient enough to produce any significant gains in muscle mass and strength at all over a period of 8 weeks plus??
Anybody have any luck with this?

Thanks

dirtyluke1 said:
I know the 10mg is used as a bridge or during Pct, but just out of curiosity will 10mg of d-bol 1st thing in the morning be sufficient enough to produce any significant gains in muscle mass and strength at all over a period of 8 weeks plus??

Thanks

doubt it...

who the hell thinks up these lame PCT bridging theories? 10 mg dbol?? come on. You're wasting it. Come off cycle for a while, do a proper PCT, then hop back on the dbol at a real dose. Either that, or don't come off. This half ass stuff is a waste...

dirtyluke1 said:

Thanks

No on gains but, search the archives there are a lot of people here and elsewhere who have used dbol as a bridge in their PCT. The theory behind it is here:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-428667.html

About a month ago there was a huge thread on it too.

I'm sorry to be so skeptical, but I just dont agree with the "theory". Maybe its because it makes no sense physiologically, or maybe because the author of the theory calls it "dball".

There's no secrets in this game, nor are there any shortcuts. Most top competitors are on all the time, or at least 90% of the time. If you're not competing you have no good reason to not cycle off.

ive used the 10am dbol bridge.. and it does let me hold on to weight better than when i dont use it... i use it with proviron for a couple months a year. no magic but its tricking your body to almost double its daily testosterone and not shut down your htpa...

But alone, without PCT or test base. i doubt it will do anything at all.. and that is what the question asked.

52, you're way behind the curve on this. It's been used for over 20 years and yes it makes perfect sense.

dirtyluke, No you won't grow on it.
---------------------------------
People should just give up the dbol only cycle. But now the PCT method of using AM Dbol is going to sneak in another Dbol only thread. It just never stops.

any product at any dose that is test or increases protein synthesis has the ability to produce and solidfy gains. 10mg of dbol puts you in the slightly above avg range. coupled with a on point diet heavy training and lots of rest will prodduce. now add it to clomid or nolva etc.....some nice gains during therpy could happpen easily. if nothing else keeping you strong lean and dry with a high caloric diet.....

If you run it as a cycle to itself then you have to decide what you consider 'significant'. If would reduce catabolism and increase protein synthesis. Think of it as a super-creatine. It can work as a reasonable boost to your training but don't expect much from it as a 'cycle'.

When Dr. Zeigler brought the stuff out, wayback, 10mg was the recommended daily dose for most guys. The super-heavyweight lifters went as high as 15mg.

Top Bottom