Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 ius a day of gh+high clean calories and aas,whole new world.

I decided to go balls to the wall for a little while again so I started runing 10ius a day of hygetropins 50mg abombs and 600mg/wk cyp/eq.I droped the cardio and started lifting heavy as hell mostly all freeweights and have been eating everything in sight that is considered clean.In the past 3 weeks I have gaine 20lbs.I was 178 lbs with 10% or so bf and now the scale reads 198 in the am on an empty stomach.I am definetly holding some water from the anadrol but nothing great.I can still see my abs very well and every one I know has been asking me wtf I am on lol.I am seriously wondering if the well guarded secret of the pros is the amount of gh that they run to keep on getting bigger while staying lean and eating mkoster amounts of calories.If I keep growing at this rate I will hit 250 at 5'6" eventually lol.

Wow, if the sides don't kill ya go for it. Anymore than 4/day with Hygetropin and my joints start hurting too much. If you didnt taper up I suspect this will happen to you as well. Your going to take a hurting in the bank account too.

gymratforlife said:
I decided to go balls to the wall for a little while again so I started runing 10ius a day of hygetropins 50mg abombs and 600mg/wk cyp/eq.I droped the cardio and started lifting heavy as hell mostly all freeweights and have been eating everything in sight that is considered clean.In the past 3 weeks I have gaine 20lbs.I was 178 lbs with 10% or so bf and now the scale reads 198 in the am on an empty stomach.I am definetly holding some water from the anadrol but nothing great.I can still see my abs very well and every one I know has been asking me wtf I am on lol.I am seriously wondering if the well guarded secret of the pros is the amount of gh that they run to keep on getting bigger while staying lean and eating mkoster amounts of calories.If I keep growing at this rate I will hit 250 at 5'6" eventually lol.

It's not really a "secret" per se. Most pro's are indeed on that much GH year round, and when they bulk, it's 1000-2000 mg test with dbol or drol and deca or EQ. So for your size, you're doing pretty much what the pro's do, just less AAS. But don't over look that fact that you're getting in a LOT fo CLEAN calories. That's 70% of the equation at least

Kachunga said:
Wow, if the sides don't kill ya go for it. Anymore than 4/day with Hygetropin and my joints start hurting too much. If you didnt taper up I suspect this will happen to you as well. Your going to take a hurting in the bank account too.
Yeah the pain in my wrists suck ass right now but I am trying to stick it out.If it dosent subside I will go back down to 4 ius per day or so till it does than go back up again.

gymratforlife said:
Yeah the pain in my wrists suck ass right now but I am trying to stick it out.If it dosent subside I will go back down to 4 ius per day or so till it does than go back up again.

Can you manage 16 iu EOD? Or too much volume for subQ inj? EOD will alleviate sides to a point, even with massive doses

52_21_30 said:
Can you manage 16 iu EOD? Or too much volume for subQ inj? EOD will alleviate sides to a point, even with massive doses
I could probably manage that split in 4 shots.I have heard that any more than 5ius at a time your likely to waste it though.

solidspine said:
Good job, we are the same size, I am 5'5" 195#
Nice bro.I just havent really grown in the past year or so like I would like to so I am trying to hit 220+ this year then hopefully compete in the light heavy class.

Top Bottom