Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 days into first cycle and running into some issues

LoveSnatches

So I am on my 10th day of 75mg Halodrol and Trenazone each -
starting to see some gains already up 3 very lean pounds.

Background: Age 26, 5'10 175lbs 10% BF training for a few years playing professional paintball.

BUT - I've run into 3 issues so far:
1) I am soo lethargic - I had to take a preworkout to get to the gym today - very rare.

2) My appetite is wayyy down - even while taking GHRP-6!

3) My forearms bruised really bad during supinated deadlifts - so bad that it looked like I gave myself giant hickeys on my forearms.
Is this pumps?

I don't agree or feel able to help with an oral only cycle but seeing how you haven't got any responses yet, here it goes.

I was lethargic too on my first cycle and it can be caused by two different things: either you're still adjusting or you're high on estrogen. Are you using an antiestrogen? I'm not sure if you even need one because I don't know those two compounds. Are they prohormones?

About those bruises, they don't sound good. No, that's not how you get pumped and are you sure you got them just from lifting weights? I don't like how that sounds.

If I was taking any new drug and got sudden bruises on me that I thought were related, I would be sitting in the doctors waiting room.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

I don't agree or feel able to help with an oral only cycle but seeing how you haven't got any responses yet, here it goes.

I was lethargic too on my first cycle and it can be caused by two different things: either you're still adjusting or you're high on estrogen. Are you using an antiestrogen? I'm not sure if you even need one because I don't know those two compounds. Are they prohormones?

About those bruises, they don't sound good. No, that's not how you get pumped and are you sure you got them just from lifting weights? I don't like how that sounds.

There's a few things that can cause lethargy when using AAS, and even more with orals. Adjust your doses, eat more carbs, get good support sup and keep sleep regular and at least 8-9 hours/day.

Bruises on forearms.... Did you roll the bar on your arms? Perhaps some other inadvertent contact with a bar during exercise? If you are experience spontaneous internal hemorrhaging cease immediately and consider going to ER. If you're just bleeding internally for no reason in your arms, it could start happening somewhere else more serious....

Background: Age 26, 5'10 175lbs 10% BF training for a few years playing professional paintball.

1) I am soo lethargic - I had to take a preworkout to get to the gym today - very rare.

3) My forearms bruised really bad during supinated deadlifts - so bad that it looked like I gave myself giant hickeys on my forearms.
Is this pumps?

I am not sure about those two compounds either so idk.

I did however find it interesting that you play pro paintball. I myself used to play D2 but couldn't progress because of the demands of school. I haven't played in about a year and a half. I know it's probably personal with this being a steroid forum, but who do you play for if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you for all the responses.

I decided to try the oral+transdermal first as yes I know theres no Test base but I concluded test would shut me down much harder than a month of these two- Thus saving Test for next cycle.

My sleep is definitely being affected from night sweats the past few nights which I imagine is leading to the lethargy.

But for the bruising!!!!!
I was deadlifting and my grip failed since I was doing it open handed. I was thinking I just got such severe pumps it popped a capillary. Googling bruising on Halo apparently you clot less and RBC goes through the roof. Here is a photo of my forearm.

where are your support supps? your blood pressure is going through the roof and you are doing nothing to help matters. lower your dose right now or stop taking for a couple days to give your body a rest. then continue on. you need to be on some type of support supp. no reason not to

bad choice if you want appetite increase. at your size you should be bulking, not cutting. you are too skinny right now. 5 10 and 175 is a stick. this is where AAS use becomes counter productive and why we tell guys to build a base first. at your height you can easily get to 200 just be fixing your diet

Is this pumps?
nope its not pumps and i would recommend seeing a doctor asap. this could be something very serious going on. yes its true you thereotically clot less and bruise 'easier' on AAS but what you have is something very suspicious going on.. like an underlying issue that merely is being exposed now. i would see a good doc and get bloodwork done asap.

in bold

I am trying to bulk- here is a photo. I was told I have a good base to start. Talked to a pro today at his shop he said forearm and bicep bruises are common on cycle and I need to stretch and drink more water.

Bruises are totally gone and absolutely no pain - so I think that'll be ok. Appetite and sleep I hope to improve today I will be eating 3 buffet meals at 16-20 oz of meat plus a day off of all chemicals.

I do have test C but thought I would just run these for now. Getting a cycle support supp and better herb for sleep

Thanks for the info guys

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Here is my pic at 175lbs

Neither of them convert to estrogen. Halo may but conversion rate is nill. Tren is a progestin though. No AI though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom