Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 days into first cycle and running into some issues

I am trying to bulk- here is a photo. I was told I have a good base to start. Talked to a pro today at his shop he said forearm and bicep bruises are common on cycle and I need to stretch and drink more water.

Bruises are totally gone and absolutely no pain - so I think that'll be ok. Appetite and sleep I hope to improve today I will be eating 3 buffet meals at 16-20 oz of meat plus a day off of all chemicals.

I do have test C but thought I would just run these for now. Getting a cycle support supp and better herb for sleep

Thanks for the info guys

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

i will tell you this as bluntly as i can then check out of this thread. a bodybuilder/lifter who fails to listen to his body is one that will fail in this lifestyle. your body gave you 2 signals that something was wrong in the past day. you can either ignore it, or you can listen to it. a lot of guys are clueless like a dog not knowing how to tell you it needs to go out to pee, and they fail at this lifestyle.. those are the guys who run a cycle or two then quit and you never hear from them again.. or sign up for a gym membership and a month later quit going.. sounds like you are in tune with your body which is a good thing, so LISTEN to it and you will go far.. ignore it and you won't last very long

Kids and their prohormones cycles and their "I'll save the test for later"...
Good luck with your cycle and keep an eye on those bruises because you don't get those from steroids.

Took a full day off all chemicals. Dropping the Trenazone going to run Halo 75mg per day rest of the 30 days adding in cycle assist.

Well why would I want to run test?
I have access to Test, Deca, and EQ - I really want to run those at some point but trying to start small.

I feel 4 weeks of 75mg of Halo is going to be much easier on the HPTA than even 250mg of test per week.

I actually have the ability to start 250mg Test C a week at this exact moment - but I'm trying to go slow.

The bruises are all gone no pain - after talking to 3-4 pros its not that uncommon to get bruised biceps or forearms while on an oral cycle.

But why would you run test instead of halo?
What is wrong with my logic here???

But why would you run test instead of halo?
What is wrong with my logic here???

Bro, I'm sorry if I sounded a little conceited before and now probably I'm going to sound like a total ignorant.

The reason why I personally don't like people running prohormones is that I don't know them and therefore I don't trust them. To me all they are is supplements (at best) with names chosen to resemble those of real steroids and that might or might not stimulate the release of actual hormones, that hormone being testosterone no matter which one your taking because what else is your body going to produce, Halo and Tren?

And I also think prohormones are sold to children only because they are semi-legal for the moment and none really knows if they actually do something.

Again, I'm sorry if it turns out there´s scientific evidence that these supplements really work it's just that it gets me on my nerves seeing their names with their halo-something and their deca-blah-blah.

would you please stop what your doing, i might be against most prohormones because there is no studies on them and their effects. Alot of prohormones are drugs that are laid off by medical pharms due to their sides and not wanted effects!!! GET FUKING REAL

They are able to sell that shit because they can come around with it, and your using what was put into the dumpster... If u want to do something take test.

would you swollow a pill that i gave you, without knowing what it does or what the sides are? i think not, but thats exatly what your doing

Halodrol is not a PH. It's an active Anabolic Androgenic Steroid. I'm not completely sure about the Trenazone stuff, but I also think it is a AAS/designer steroid [don't quote me on that though].

Halodrol and Trenazone (dienolone) are both active steroids. Their delivery system allows them to remain in legal limbo at the moment.

But gosh there are tons of reports of these two - results, side effects, half life, etc etc...

Halodrol is similiar to Tbol - Trenazone is a progestin.

The science behind it doesn't scare me - the vial of test could be just as fake as the bottle of halo I suppose.

I appreciate your opinions on it - I'm thinking long run and want to start small and see this as an easier route than a long ester T, not to mention not ready for all the pinning of a SE Test...

A little googling tells me that Halodrol is a pro-hormone (with a brand name chosen to resemble that of Halotestin) and the Dienolone is now a steroid but used to be sold as a pro-hormone as well (again, rebranded as Tren-something because it's like Trenbolone, but for kids!).

See what we mean? You're getting yourself into murky waters with some supplements/steroids for which there's not enough evidence or information about while you could man up, pin that testosterone and good or bad, too much or too little... it's testosterone and you know what to expect of it.

It's not a question of weather it's legit or not. If you've done your research and bought from a good source (have you?) it must be legit. I've never bought any steroid that wasn't legit! The problem is that you're asking about your "cycle" in one of the most important steroid boards of the Internet and you still haven got a solid answer regarding PCT or antiestrogen or what's going on with your body because none knows what these compounds are.

Halodrol and trenazone are not fake lol. Tons of guys on this board use prohormones. Bottom line is they're legal and they work. Take superdrol, its methyl masteron. Masteron is a controlled substance. Well superdrol is now illegal as well. Not everyone is willing to go the illegal route right off the bat and prohormones are definitely not for kids. I am going to use prohormones for a while with a test base for harsher compounds which you should have been doing from the beginning, but I really can't wait to get active orals and injectables. Just have to build up the courage to make the purchase and hope that I dont end up with a cop at my door telling me I'm under arrest.

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Top Bottom