Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 year plan..

S

satchboogie

these flights can get really boring.
even on business class aint shit to do but daydream about one of the stewardist climbing me for quicky when the lights are out.
so im chillin with a glass of merlot, legs up in the air, brainstorming...
then comes out the laptop.. i been thinkin about this for a while now!!

WEEKS 1-12: 12 weeks bulking

goal: to add as much muscle as possible!
choice of gear: high anabolics/high androgens. hgh/slin an option but not a must!
what to avoid: excessive cardio, undereating, fat burners and/or thermogenics.
the most critical error you can make: not eat enough! not train hard enough!

the diet:

eat eat eat..
but make sure to NOT overeat!
1500 cals above maintanance should do you fine.
on steroids, your body wants to grow and it needs food food food!
and expect to gain some fat.. its part of the game!

the workouts:

2x workouts per day if possible.
one in the morning, one at night.
if 2x per day isnt possible, then train as much as possible.
try to train each bodypart at least every 5-6 days with legs and back as exceptions as those bodyparts may need more recovery. if youve been training for a while, you should know what works for you.

tip: bulking is a walk in the park compared to cutting.. the only thing demanded here thats a bit hard is to train hardcore and with frequency. so give it all you got!

rest:

as much as possible!

======================================

WEEKS 13-20: POST BULKING CYCLE THEARPY:

goal: to keep gains from bulking cycle.
choice of gear: hcg, nolvadex or clomid, vitamin b12, creatine.
what to avoid: excessive cardio, undereating, fat burners and/or thermogenics, steroids!
the most critical error you can make: immediately start a cutting cycle and/ or cut calories down!!!

the diet: eat eat eat... this is the time when the body actually needs all the help to keep gains. that means eating just as much as when bulking.. maybe even a bit more. adding creatine IS A MUST!!! cant stress how important creatine is for PCT. during the 8 week pct, expect to gain a bit more fat.. thats perfectly fine. its part of keepin gains!

the training:

ease off the training a bit, but get at least 1 workout per bodypart per week.
that means doing a few less sets per bodypart, but still hittin the weights hard.

tip: the longer the body holds extra mass, the more likely it'll keep that mass permenantly, so dont worry about gaining more fat.

rest:

as much as possible!

==========================

AFTER WEEK 20 IS OVER WITH:

its here that youll overview your results so far.
if you followed the pct plan, you should have kept most if not all your gains but have also gained some fat too.

if you feel like youve lost some mass despite following a strict pct routine, 100mg primo per week for 4 weeks would be a nice addition.

either way, on to the next phase:

=================================================
WEEKS 21-28: MAINTANANCE/CUTTING PREPARATION

goal: solidify gains from bulking cycle/pct, while losing a little bit of fat.
choice of gear: optional 100mg primo per week for first 4 weeks only!
what to avoid: overeating, overtraining, excessive cardio, steroids!
the most critical mistake: overeating.. eat too much here and youll become a beast.

diet:

eat to maintain your size. nothing more nothing less!
at this point, youll also stop creatine (as it probably wont be affective anymore).

training:

you're natural at this point, so 1x workout per week hard and effective!
you can start adding cardio sessions 2-3 times per week.
preferably after a workout for 20 minutes.

tip: prepare yourself mentally for the next 12 weeks cutting cycle.. a time when social time will be cut down, energy levels will suffer, and basically 3 unpleasant months.

rest:

as much as possible!
=========================================

WEEKS 29-40: CUTTING CYCLE

goal: get ripped to the fuckin bone!!!
choice of gear: arguable area, but i suggest sticking with high anabolics/high androgens. clenbuterol, efedrine, t3, R-ALA.
the combination of low cals and cardio puts the body through heavy stress. so use more gear during cutting cycles to avoid catabolism.
what to avoid: overeating, not enough rest!
most critical mistake: fuckin up on diet, fuckin up on diet, and fucking up on diet!

diet:

every body is composed differently but LBM (lean body mass) x 10- 12 should put you in a nice fat burning zone.
this area of dieting is very arguable as some work well on very low carbs, while some eat carbs only pre and post workouts. then there are others who still manage to do fine with 200-300g carbs per day. personally, i feel the most importatnt time for carbs is pre workout and post workout. 50g pre workout will fuel a decent workout, while 50mg post should help recover.
other times of the day, stick to as little carbs as possible per meal.. 10-20g max!

the first 4 weeks, you should see very nice progress.
the body will react fast by burning alot of fat FAST!
its after 4 weeks or so that fat burning will slow down just a bit.
this is a great time for a clen/t3 pyramid:

t3: 25mcg up to 100mcg and pyramid down to 12.5mcg
clen: find what works for you.. i like 200mcg a day. add taurine every day! this is a must!
if clen stops working, stop for 2 weeks and take efedrine and/or ventolin for 2 weeks.. then go back to clen.

training:

overtraining while cutting is quite easy to acheive so monitor your body closely!
train heavy as usual, but add cardio at 4-6 cardio sessions per week.
post workouts at 30 minutes.
or cardio sessions by themselves at 45 minutes.
am cardio is also an option at 30-45 minutes.

tip: cutting sucks balls! dont get discouraged! dont crash! avoid cheat meals. its only 12 weeks and no room for error!

rest:

as much as possible!
=======================================

AFTER CUTTING CYCLE IS COMPLETED:

monitor yourself.
you may need to shed more fat in which case extending cycle another 2-4 weeks may help.
of if you feel you lost some size, up the cals drastically and start training 2x per day for a few weeks.
the body will put on a nice amount of muscle after a cutting cycle if fed right.

=============================================

WEEKS 41-52: POST CUTTING CYCLE THERAPY

goal: use the first 4 weeks to pack on some heavy size.
choice of gear: hcg/nolvadex/b12/creatine
what to avoid: undereating, excessive cardio, fat burners/theromgenics, steroids, cardio.
critical mistake you can make: undereating

diet:

you just starved yourself for 12 weeks and the body is readly to explode. this is an ideal 2-4 week range to pack on some nice size NATURALLY!! creatine is a must here. so is eating.. but not overeating. so the combination of 500-1000 extra cals over maintanance per day and heavy training should help you gain nice mass.

training:

hit it hard but not too hard!
no cardio period!

tip: time for a vacation too i think. no?

A day in the mind of the Boogieman!!! Good read! I got a 10 hour flight coming up and i have no clue how i am going to handle it!

BGI

yeah I'm all for the plan..why not, but I would bulk for 16-18 weeks.

Why would you do 2 a days when bulking, with only 1500 extra cals, especially if any cardio is in there? The most massive body builders I have seen do like a 4 or 5 day slip, hammering the crap out of those 1 workouts. Just wondering your thougths on the 2 a days, how do you split them up and so on, did you mean cardio in the am and lift in the pm?

Pretty good plan for the most part.

I don't like the training much though. Bodyparts should be hit at least twice/week cutting or bulking. You don't have to hammer the $#%@ out of them every workout, just keep a constant stimulus.

The only other comment I'd make is you'd have to make some slight modifications based on whether you have an easy or tough time getting lean (ecto or endo). The plan seems best for someone more in the middle, while I'd tell ectos to do more bulking, and endos to do more cutting.

Borg, remember that size isn't always the best indicator of knowledge. The biggest bodybuilders might know what they're talking about OR they might be the guys with the best genetics and/or using the most gear.

The plan looks good. However, I would eliminate the 2X per day training when trying to add mass. You need to allow your body plenty of rest to grow. Personally, I would only hit the gym 4-5days per week max.

Borg4902 said:
Why would you do 2 a days when bulking, with only 1500 extra cals, especially if any cardio is in there? The most massive body builders I have seen do like a 4 or 5 day slip, hammering the crap out of those 1 workouts. Just wondering your thougths on the 2 a days, how do you split them up and so on, did you mean cardio in the am and lift in the pm?

hey borg....

the addition of extra cals ON TOP of steroids will make your body an anabolic machine! recovery time should be super fast, and strength should be way up! and if you have the strength for a 2nd workout, there's not a better time than when bulking!!

as far as the split goes to each his own.
but on a sidenote..

chris cormier does the same plan when bulking and each body part gets 3 sessions per 2 weeks.

NO CARDIO during bulking period!

satchboogie said:
hey borg....

the addition of extra cals ON TOP of steroids will make your body an anabolic machine! recovery time should be super fast, and strength should be way up! and if you have the strength for a 2nd workout, there's not a better time than when bulking!!

as far as the split goes to each his own.
but on a sidenote..

chris cormier does the same plan when bulking and each body part gets 3 sessions per 2 weeks.

NO CARDIO during bulking period!

3 things:

1) You grow out of the gym, not in it. I'm not totally against going twice/day, but I think that strategy should only be incorporated for brief periods of time to switch things up.

2) Cardio is good for you and is beneficial for your health 365 days/year. And hell, if you're bulking it just means you get to eat more to make up for it. That's a win-win IMO.

3) What Chris Cormier (or any pro for that matter) does is irrelevant. He also parties something like 5 nights/week and does tons of recreational drugs; do you recommend that as well?

Joe Stenson said:
3 things:

1) You grow out of the gym, not in it. I'm not totally against going twice/day, but I think that strategy should only be incorporated for brief periods of time to switch things up.

2) Cardio is good for you and is beneficial for your health 365 days/year. And hell, if you're bulking it just means you get to eat more to make up for it. That's a win-win IMO.

3) What Chris Cormier (or any pro for that matter) does is irrelevant. He also parties something like 5 nights/week and does tons of recreational drugs; do you recommend that as well?

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Top Bottom