Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 week into my Tbol/Winny Light Cycle - Log

Santa132

Hello All,

at the first I would like to say sorry about my English skills as I am not from English speaking country so reading of this thread could be pretty harder in some parts.

Lets introduce me:

Doing workout since 2014

24 y.o.
173cm (5.6 feet)
72kg (158 pounds)
12-15% body fat

How the cycle (my first cycle) will look like:

I have never used those orals before so I gonna start with lower dose and increase it after one week or earlier when I will see what it does with me.
Gonna use tbol as kickstart and add winny during/at the end of the cycle as cutting is easier on winny. I know that test should be base of all cycles, but as it is my first cycle it should go without it as well. Will definitelly add test into my next cycle.

Orals dosage:
1.week - 30 mg of Tbol ED
2.week - 40 mg of Tbol ED
3.week - 40 mg of Tbol ED
4.week - 40 mg of Tbol ED
5.week - 30 mg of Tbol ED | 10mg of winny ED
6.week - 30 mg of winny ED

Liver Protection (as I have two orals more protection is needed, gonna use them during the whole cycle, higher dosage during two orals at once):
Silymarin (Milk Thirstle)
Liv.52
Lecitine

PCT on hand:
Clomid - 50/50/25/25
HCGenerate
Tribulus - gonna start earlier if my libido will get worse
T-Force - same as tribulus

Other supplements on hand:
Alpha Men - Multi Vitamins
Omega Balance
Hepan - B complex
Zinc
Tryptofan
A lot of Gainer and Protein
BCAA
Creatin Monohydrate

Gonna eat as much as I can (3k-4k) for the first 3-4 weeks and reduce carbs after that. maybe will try the carb waves for cutting. My goal is to get some keepable lean muscles and get shredded before summer.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Last edited:
Plenty of info out there so im not going to elaborate.

Retarded cycle

Every bit of this is wrong. Test should be in every cycle. And winny for two weeks?
Do some more research man.

I have read a lot of threads containing tbol only cycles with great results. Winny is not needed if its redundant in your opinion. So tbol only cycle is stupid?

I have read a lot of threads containing tbol only cycles with great results. Winny is not needed if its redundant in your opinion. So tbol only cycle is stupid?

Any cycle without test is stupid. None of us are trying to attack you. But test is king. Test should be every cycle base.

šŸ™ˆ another one bites the dust

Please do not run this cycle!!! If you could even call it that

Go back to the drawing board man, your nowhere near ready yet

If your not willing to inject test... Don't even bother debating any steroid use. You will only harm yourself by doing so and regret it all

Top Bottom