Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-Testosterone Cypionate reviews

Snake01

Hi everyone, I got a source offering me this product, I have done test e only in my cycle life( 4 cycles) , 1 -test c looks like relatively new AAS product on the market, It’s based on two pro-hormone- pro-steroids. M1T(Methylated 1 Testosterone) which sounds very interesting, I'm very curious to give it a shot, I would like some reviews from users, thank you.

Check out this article -> https://www.evolutionary.org/1-testosterone/

I have never used 1-test cyp (DHB) but I have had clients who have used it. They said the post injection pain was brutal.

Structurally - it's very similar to EQ. I personally would just use EQ.

The only real difference is that DHB doesn't aromatize at all while EQ just aromatize minimally. You will need to use a low dose AI when running the EQ to keep estrogen levels in the normal range. That's the only real difference.

I used transdermal 1-Test back around 2003. I really liked it but it became really annoying to rub this shit on every day. It also burned after applying. The results were nice on it though.

Top Bottom