Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-test cyp Cycle

Texas Monster

Hey Guys,

Been doing some more research on this compound and thought about incorporating it into one of my future cycles.

What do you think of something like this.

Week 1-10 1-test cyp 500mg
Week 1-10 Mast e 400mg
Week 1-12 Test c 350mg
Week 1-4 tbol 50mg

Hey Guys,

Been doing some more research on this compound and thought about incorporating it into one of my future cycles.

Week 1-10 Mast e 400mg
Week 1-12 Test c 350mg
Week 1-4 tbol 50mg

Do you mean Test C 350mg weeks 10-12? I love a test masteron cycle. Looks good to me

Hey Guys,

Week 1-10 Mast e 400mg
Week 1-12 Test c 350mg
Week 1-4 tbol 50mg

Solid cycle start off at 400 on the 1-test and see how you react an then bump it up to 500 if you want, swap tbol for the last 4 weeks (8-12) and do 30-40mg of dbol the first 4weeks (1-4) the rest looks good though, what's your pct gonna be?

And I hate Dbol. That shit just makes me watery. I am looking for cleaner gains. If anything I would run winny on the back side but am really only wanting to run 1 oral for the cycle. Orals are just there to help mediate.

PCT is gonna be

First 4 Weeks
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Forma
DAA 6g
PCT+UNLeashed double dose
HCgenerate

Next 4 weeks
Forma
DAA 6 g
Bridge Double Dose

And I hate Dbol. That shit just makes me watery. I am looking for cleaner gains. If anything I would run winny on the back side but am really only wanting to run 1 oral for the cycle. Orals are just there to help mediate.

PCT is gonna be

First 4 Weeks
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Forma
DAA 6g
PCT+UNLeashed double dose
HCgenerate

Next 4 weeks
Forma
DAA 6 g
Bridge Double Dose

Alright fair enough then keep the tbol on the front 1-4 but pct looks good I would say you would probably be fine with 3g of DAA but either or this looks like a good cycle nice work sir

hey bro's i need some help... my source is no longer in the game. I have done 6 cycles of just test e. I have been trying to find real test for the past 6 months with no luke... I know we are not supposed to talk about sources, so please pm me if you can help. I live in U.S California. I have tried 4 different UG labs with no success its almost like its not even test... please help!

hey bro's i need some help... my source is no longer in the game. I have done 6 cycles of just test e. I have been trying to find real test for the past 6 months with no luke... I know we are not supposed to talk about sources, so please pm me if you can help. I live in U.S California. I have tried 4 different UG labs with no success its almost like its not even test... please help!

ive got all the help you need man... fucking banned help... what the fuck is wrong with you?

Hey Guys,

Week 1-10 Mast e 400mg
Week 1-12 Test c 350mg
Week 1-4 tbol 50mg

whats your main goal bro? let me know because i have something fucking sweet in mind for you but i want to know what your trying to get out of the cycle...

My Goal is to harden up really. I have Size And I have Strength. Now I am looking to as always add quality mass but really make that mass just thick as hell if you know what I mean. A solid goal I would say would be put on around 5-10 lbs lean mass, increase density, as well as cut up a little bit more. I know this is done in the kitchen and I will have time to tweak my dieting a little bit before starting so I can get the most out of the cycle..

I thought about 1-test cyp because of its hardening effects, and masteron for its cutting and polishing effects. I am not single digit percentage bf yet but I can get down to around 8-10% after dieting for a month or so. I am currently at 12% because its offseason and i can be hahaha.

Currently I have a 52 inch chest, 30 inch legs, 19 inch arms and calves. So I think I am good on the size for now. This cycle will not be ran till after the holidays because I will be doing a lot of traveling.

Top Bottom