Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-T while getting rid of progestin gyno

Testosterone Run Up

Plat Hero
Platinum
anyone have knowledge of how bad it would be to run 1-T while using .5mg of cabaser E3D and 1.25 letro EOD. I know obviously that it would be somewhat counterproductive but i have been on letro for like three weeks and just started caber 1 week ago, when i finally figured out it was progestin related gyno. I was thinking about running 1-T or maybe just sustain again cause im feeling pretty weak and shaky lately and am going to be running caber for at least another 2 weeks.

2nd question- should i stay on letro for the whole time im on caber; that would make it a total of about 5 or 6 weeks on letro or should i taper off earlier?

thanks

I'm doing caber while using the 1-t seems to be working just fine.

Letro?? I'm not that sure on, it's always been overkill for me.. but i'll bump this for ya

thanks spy,

are you doing caber to get rid of gyno or just using it as a precaution?

also i forgot to mention that i do have a lump that i am getting rid of so that of course is my over all goal

^^^yea, if you had a lump you should take care of that exclusive and i wouldn't have run tren or test.. but at any rate..

Lets see what PP/eric has to say, but the caber is overkill for the 1-t tren

the 1-t was mild for me when i ran it, i like the effects very much, but looks like you have too much going on to pin point it..

Letro has a nasty habit of rebounding on me (not patient enough to taper long enough) and really shuts me down..

I have no lump, more chest fat, but nips can become too active and the caber 2x week works fine for me..

Top Bottom