Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is 1" needle OK for glute shots?

I think its ok as long as your not overweight. You would be better off trying the quads with 1 inch than the butt bro.

thanks guys. I'm 6'1', 210, 12-14% bf -- not obese, but not ripped either. Do you still think I'll be OK? I read an article that said glute shots are most effective and I already have the 1"....

I think you can do the one inch. Can you post that article please?

I'm 5'6 1/2 208 lbs prob 10 -12 % bf and I use a 1" most of the time even when I get to 220 lbs and have no problems but I use 1 1/2 sometimes to, both work fine.

Can't you just pinch the skin on your ass and see how thick the pinch is? If the pinch is about an inch wide and you are using a one inch needle then you should get a 1/2 inch into the muscle. Just an idea, not to sure if it is an accurate one.

IronGhost, I'm not too sure either. I think that you want to get as deep into the muscle as possible, so even if you reach the surface of the muscle, I don't know that it will be effective. Hopefully, someone else will be able to give us a definitive answer.

There is no definitive answer really bro. Good luck though, I seriously doubt u will have any problems.

Top Bottom