Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 month on/1month off/1month on/1 month off

rperry

ive been doing longer cycles lately like 10-18 weeks. good but i gain muscel and water for the first 6 weeks and then i get fat and dont seem to gain much muscel in weeks 10-18. im thinking of doing this to get them most of all my cycles and this way i can fit in more cycles in a year:) ive seen a little info on this topic but not much, lets get your opinions guys.

wk1...........1500mg of deca
wk1..............1500mg sust or testE
wk1-4........winny 50mg eod
wk1-4........d-bol 30mg ed
(1-2 long esters for 1st week and and the rest short esters for the eniter 4 weeks)

maybe some prop or something like that also. this way by week 5 my blood levels are ok to start clomid therapy and in 2-3 more weeks i can start a new one. this way ill gain like 10-15lbs and keep a lot of it and move on to next cycle.

rperry said:
ive been doing longer cycles lately like 10-18 weeks. good but i gain muscel and water for the first 6 weeks and then i get fat and dont seem to gain much muscel in weeks 10-18. im thinking of doing this to get them most of all my cycles and this way i can fit in more cycles in a year:) ive seen a little info on this topic but not much, lets get your opinions guys.

wk1...........1500mg of deca
wk1..............1500mg sust or testE
wk1-4........winny 50mg eod
wk1-4........d-bol 30mg ed
(1-2 long esters for 1st week and and the rest short esters for the eniter 4 weeks)

maybe some prop or something like that also. this way by week 5 my blood levels are ok to start clomid therapy and in 2-3 more weeks i can start a new one. this way ill gain like 10-15lbs and keep a lot of it and move on to next cycle.

If you are concerned at all about making sure your HPTA stays up, then you are limited to short esters and orals. Use Prop, Fina, D-bol, Winny, Anadrol, Anavar, Halo, etc. Stay away from Cyp, Enanthate, Sust, Deca, EQ, etc. This is because they stay in your system long after final administration and not being out of your system long enough for your HPTA to return to normal when you are ready to start your next cycle.

Re: Re: 1 month on/1month off/1month on/1 month off

badazzwhitedude said:

after final administration and not being out of your system long enough for your HPTA to return to normal when you are ready to start your next cycle.

thats why i thought i could have only one administration of the long esters at week 1 so i would be ready fo rclomid therapu after week 4.

any other input................

the best results i have heard of people getting is using test and fina at high doses for short amount of times.. and then hitting the nolva/clomid hard.. and maybe through in winny too but.. i think tren and test.. some dbol once in a while if you want... and you should be good to go..

also get blood work done cause 1monthmight not be long enough for you to recover your natural test production

Hey bro that decca test dose at hte begining is a great idea in theory since your loading it up the first week so itll be out of your systemn by week 5's end but the amount in your system for such a short period of time wont do shit. Use suspension or prop if your using test. try this link and plug in your numbers sepecially the decca and test E only to see whqat I mean as far as whatll be in you when. Youll want to rconsider after that. www.come.to/roidcalc

Top Bottom