Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 mg arimidex

booSTIn24

My arimidex is 1 mg capsules. Since they're capsules u can't break em in half, how would you guys take it? as you know it's active life is 48 hours but taking 1 eod is 0.5mg a day, which seems like a good way to shut down estrogen (not good)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

The amount you take is directly proportonate to your cycle and since you didnt see fit to tell us what your cycle consisted of no one can give you any advice.

The amount you take is directly proportonate to your cycle and since you didnt see fit to tell us what your cycle consisted of no one can give you any advice.

Hmm never heard that before. Anyway, cycle is what follows.

Currently in week 6

Weeks 1-4 test acetate (finished)
Weeks 1-12 test cyp (first 4 weeks were at 400mg, week 5 I bumped it to 600mg to try and bring up my libido, will be dropping to 500mg before cycle ends to make recovery easier)
Weeks 1-12 bold cyp 400mg week (stopped taking it at the end of week 5, worst compound I've ever done, no gains and killed my libido)

wow looking at that I changed my mind a lot this cycle lol basically my cycle is just test cyp 600mg and t3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Also I only wanna take it to keep bloating to a minimum

Hmm never heard that before.

Seriously?!? you have never heard of that? Whats your cycling experience?

Most guys on TRT run .5mg 2x a week to 1mg 2x a week when on 100mg test a week depending on what lab tests show their estrogen levels at.

You dont want to eliminate all estrogen but you want to keep it at normal levels for a man (say 20-30). Generally speaking the more aromatising AAS you take the more AI you need. On 500mg wk I would probably do 1mg eod, het labs done a few weeks in and adjust dose accordingly.

As far as you cycle goes, why on earth are you altering dose mid cycle? You bumped to 600mg from 400 to increase libido? Makes no sense, if you dont have any libido at 400mg then lack of test isnt your problem. Then to lower your dose toward the end because you think it will help recover is plain silly. 100mg/wk of test for 10 weeks is going to shut you down so 400mg or 600mg a week after 10 weeks on a cycle isnt going to make a difference in recovery.

You're not supposed to use an AI during TRT ! If you need it, it means you're too high and are gently fucking your cholesterol levels and so

Seriously?!? you have never heard of that? Whats your cycling experience?

Most guys on TRT run .5mg 2x a week to 1mg 2x a week when on 100mg test a week depending on what lab tests show their estrogen levels at.

You dont want to eliminate all estrogen but you want to keep it at normal levels for a man (say 20-30). Generally speaking the more aromatising AAS you take the more AI you need. On 500mg wk I would probably do 1mg eod, het labs done a few weeks in and adjust dose accordingly.

As far as you cycle goes, why on earth are you altering dose mid cycle? You bumped to 600mg from 400 to increase libido? Makes no sense, if you dont have any libido at 400mg then lack of test isnt your problem. Then to lower your dose toward the end because you think it will help recover is plain silly. 100mg/wk of test for 10 weeks is going to shut you down so 400mg or 600mg a week after 10 weeks on a cycle isnt going to make a difference in recovery.

Libido went down bc of the eq. Tried bumping the test to bring it up a little. If you say lowering the dose won't help recovery then I'll stay steady at 600mg. I'm not showing any signs of estrogen issues I just wanted to run the arimidex to eliminate any water retention

You're not supposed to use an AI during TRT ! If you need it, it means you're too high and are gently fucking your cholesterol levels and so

Bullshit!

Plenty of people have higher than ideal E on TRT doses and have total test levels around 700-800.

Studies have clearly shown test levels over 550 are require to get the real benefits from test supplemention in older men and often with test levels higher than that a little bit of adex is needed to keep E in the sweet spot for me.

That being said those small doses of adex arent going to jack your cholestorol, they didnt phase mine at all and dont to most men in the stidies. . Even if they did, cholesterol is easily controlled with niacin.....one of niacins many benefits.

Libido went down bc of the eq. Tried bumping the test to bring it up a little. If you say lowering the dose won't help recovery then I'll stay steady at 600mg. I'm not showing any signs of estrogen issues I just wanted to run the arimidex to eliminate any water retention

If you have water retention then you are showing a sign of higher estrogen.

If you have water retention then you are showing a sign of higher estrogen.

I don't think I have any water retention. I, definitely don't in my face. But going to the beach at the end of the month so I wanna be sure I'm looking good

Top Bottom