Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 methyl test strong or what?

wtomaks

anyone try 1 methyl test? the stuff made me gain 6 pounds in 1 week and 3 pounds the next. crazy strong. i am using it with nolva and no bloat that i can see. the only problem i have had is it is giving me stomach problems on my side, any idea what that is causing this issue? hope it isn't my kidneys

Yes, this is an extremely strong product. I wouldn't use it again. It was too much for me regarding side effects. It is extremely toxic to the liver. I didn't hear you mention taking any support supplements like N2Guard.

anyone try 1 methyl test? the stuff made me gain 6 pounds in 1 week and 3 pounds the next. crazy strong. i am using it with nolva and no bloat that i can see. the only problem i have had is it is giving me stomach problems on my side, any idea what that is causing this issue? hope it isn't my kidneys

1-Methyl-Testosterone is strong enough to give you noticeable results, but can also be toxic.

Which side, right left?? high or low?

Kidney pain is usually felt around your back closer to your spine. Sometimes kidney pain can be mistaken for back pain from training.

Are you taking liver support?

N2Guard has TUDCA in it and you should take it any time you take an oral like this.

1mt is pretty strong and toxic stuff, butni can't say I've used it.

Top Bottom