Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 inch and 1.5 inch pin and the dissolveability of your gear

John89231

Hey guys have you found that using 1.5 inch pin makes your gear go into your system better? I've actually allways used 1 inch because I'm a small guy to begin with and just felt more comfortable with the shorter pin. Do you guys think if I were to go in deeper using 1.5 inch that more of the gear would be useable? Also is there more chance of an infection or discomfort by using a shorter pin as opposed to a longer one?

Depends where you're shooting generally 1.5 for the ass and 1 everywhere else is good to go...

I've heard this before.. I tend to think it's bullshit..

as long as it's in the muscle and doesn't come jumping back out of your body it will be the same.. doesn't matter if it's 1/2 inch or 1&1/2 inch..

my doctors office uses a 1 inch on my glute and I'm a pretty big guy..

If you squirt blood do you lose any gear? :(

If you squirt blood do you lose any gear? :(

I've wondered this too.. My nurses often give the shot in the wrong spot and stab through the large blood vessel in my glute..

this has blood shoot out or run down my ass/leg..

not a big deal, I guess.. -unless I was losing some of my test!

I get so paranoid when I bleed I check and smell the alcohol pad for oil haha

lol!

one time I took my round band-aid off a day or two after and all of a sudden there was oily stuff there.. it smelled like juice! It could have been.. now I'm paranoid about losing some and leave it on for several days longer...

Dude sometimes I lick what drips from the needle hehe not wasting ANY precious test

1 inch all around for moi

Top Bottom