Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 HCG/clomid protocol, after 2 months, T level low again. What are my options?

bluesnickers

I found out that I was never fully recovered from my previous cycles. My total T was 179 ng/dl with 8.2 pg/ml free T. I never admitted that it was from steroid, and first doc recommended TRT as my only option.
I saw a different endo, and he somewhat knew about the HCG and clomid and using them as "off label." However, since I never admitted that it was probably steroid related, they all wanted to do a CT scan to rule out pituitary gland tumor.

Long story short, I self-medicated myself with HCG/clomid protocal for 4 weeks (500 iu twice a week). During the 4th week, I did another test and the T was fine, in 600 ng/dl range. After one month, another test revealed that my total T was in 300 ng/dl range. I started to worry and just redid one this week. It came back with 190 ng/dl.
I was thinking about running another HCG protocol at higher dosage. What are my options here?

i hate to be the bearer of bad news but using hcg for PCT like this is shooting yourself in the foot. hcg is SUPPRESSIVE. it mimics LH and will cause your LH/FSH levels to crash while on bypassing your pituitary glands which is exactly what you DO NOT want to do

the only thing you accomplished here was set yourself back further

Why are you still asking questions and not googling the advice? Hmu if you want me to grab the kitty for you too?Hahaha.. All jokes aside do your research then try a hmg clomid run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are you still asking questions and not googling the advice? Hmu if you want me to grab the kitty for you too?Hahaha.. All jokes aside do your research then try a hmg clomid run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a place to ask questions. It's not a bad thing to ask and we welcome all questions. Please don't be rude to our members.

Top Bottom