Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 gram of test enanthate/week for summer cycle..advice please

this would be my first time running test only but i want to keep it simple yet effective this summer. my last cycle i ran 750mg of test enanthate/week with EQ at 500mg/week. will i see better gains at a gram of test compared to 750mg? and any advice or suggestions as to bettering my cycle would be much appreciated :)

futurepro22 said:
this would be my first time running test only but i want to keep it simple yet effective this summer. my last cycle i ran 750mg of test enanthate/week with Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - at 500mg/week. will i see better gains at a gram of test compared to 750mg? and any advice or suggestions as to bettering my cycle would be much appreciated :)

will u see better gains at a gram alone? no
you had 1.3 grams of gear total in your last cycle. bumping test 250mg's and dropping E.Q you won't notice anything special.

DBBT said:
will u see better gains at a gram alone? no
you had 1.3 grams of gear total in your last cycle. bumping test 250mg's and dropping E.Q you won't notice anything special.
really? i've been misinformed then. i was told that a gram of test is probably the most effective and cheapest cycle for great keepable gains...

futurepro22 said:
really? i've been misinformed then. i was told that a gram of test is probably the most effective and cheapest cycle for great keepable gains...

meh

personally i like compounds that take their time and produce lean, gradual gains

E.Q, Preemo, De.ca

test is there for libido and general androgenic support, i grew on 250mg of testosterone cypionate per week

1 gram per week is for BIG boys

swole said:
meh

personally i like compounds that take their time and produce lean, gradual gains

E.Q, Preemo, De.ca

test is there for libido and general androgenic support, i grew on 250mg of testosterone cypionate per week

1 gram per week is for BIG boys
so should i lower the test to 750 and run something along side like primo or equipoise?

Top Bottom