Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 dose 2 pins?

There is definitely something wrong with your testosterone enanthate - I have never ever had PIP from the enanthate, nor did any of the people I know. This is weird.

And yes, you can surely do two injections per week, but I doubt that it will make much of a difference, since it is a matter of the compound you are using, not the amount.

Usually people split long esters for 2 injections, such as monday and thursday or tuesday and friday. Its completely fine.

Im already doing 2 injections per week. I meant splitting up the injection into 2 on the pin day. So basically i would be pinning 4 times a week but two days only.

I think instead of having one area pip, you'll have two areas pip just a bit less.
How much longer do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think instead of having one area pip, you'll have two areas pip just a bit less.
How much longer do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple more weeks. Just gonna keep it the same. I been pinning just my quads and its been tolerable. This last pin i did the pip only lasted a day.

Top Bottom