Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 cycle, long term effects

tatfield

I am 21 years old and i am debating steroid use. before people attack me keep in mind all my friends already use steroids so i am aware of the risks. my question is though what effects would steroid use have on me in the long term if i were to use them just for 1 cycle at my age. not gonna do it just want educational info.

I am 21 years old and i am debating steroid use. before people attack me keep in mind all my friends already use steroids so i am aware of the risks. my question is though what effects would steroid use have on me in the long term if i were to use them just for 1 cycle at my age. not gonna do it just want educational info.

I do not recommend it however people can make their own decision.
The magical age is 25 to lower the risk. I t varies from person to person. I know people at 28 that have cycled and we’re not able to jump start again. So at any age it is a risk, but below 25 is considered higher because your body is still changing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how does it make you have any clue about the long terms side effects just because "your friends did it" ?? you have zero clue about the risks involved.. dont be a stereotypical young person that knows everything... listen to whatever info we give you

Be a leader not a follower, I didn't touch anything until 31and even than I really sat back and thought about my decision and I sought out advice from people who know what they are doing and has my health as a top priority.

My advice wait till you are older to use anything

Top Bottom