Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 arimidex eod is that ok?

liquidmuscle

1 arimidex eod is that ok?

i just started my new cycle on saturday i am taking 400mgs a wk of cyp with 350mgs a wk of prop w/fina 100mgs ed and eq 550mgs a wk...i have been taking arimidex 1mg tabs eod is that good or should i do half ed? i am looking for a good 8lbs of lbm while preventing even a hint of bloating, i am 6ft 192lbs

That should be just fine...

I found that 1mg every 3 days worked fine for my purposes (the manufacturer states that arimidex is at bio-active levels for 4 days). But then I am not gyno prone and was just looking to squeeze some water retention out. Are you prone to gyno? If so I would err on the side of caution, and use more.

eod is fine; just dont cut the pill in half, the active sustance is not always consistently suspended in the tabs, this goes fro most meds; you may get only .25 in 1/2 and .75 in the other 1/2. With a long half life eod is fine.

Good luck man!

Japanese machine said:
eod is fine; just dont cut the pill in half, the active sustance is not always consistently suspended in the tabs, this goes fro most meds; you may get only .25 in 1/2 and .75 in the other 1/2. With a long half life eod is fine.

Good luck man!

Good point...

Not to kiss your ass... as:

a) I don't know you

and

b) you don't personally affect my life... :)

But I don't care what you guys say... that other dude in the other forum is right... you always provide sound advice...

Thanks...

S.

Re: 1 arimidex eod is that ok?

liquidmuscle said:
i just started my new cycle on saturday i am taking 400mgs a wk of cyp with 350mgs a wk of prop w/fina 100mgs ed and eq 550mgs a wk...i have been taking arimidex 1mg tabs eod is that good or should i do half ed? i am looking for a good 8lbs of lbm while preventing even a hint of bloating, i am 6ft 192lbs

if elimination of bloating is your goal, then go with 1mg/ed

Re: Re: 1 arimidex eod is that ok?

serge said:

if elimination of bloating is your goal, then go with 1mg/ed

Thats exactly what I'm going to run it at during my Enanthate 500mg/EQ 400mg a week cycle. The worst is looking all puffy and bloated.

Top Bottom