Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 arimidex eod is that ok?

Re: Re: Re: 1 arimidex eod is that ok?

tzan said:

Thats exactly what I'm going to run it at during my Enanthate 500mg/EQ 400mg a week cycle. The worst is looking all puffy and bloated.

if you have not bought arimidex yet, try femera instead or its generic clone (much cheaper), i feel femera is a much better choice for estrogen elimination

Re: Re: Re: Re: 1 arimidex eod is that ok?

serge said:

if you have not bought arimidex yet, try femera instead or its generic clone (much cheaper), i feel femera is a much better choice for estrogen elimination

Really?? My main concern is my facial bloat. Can you take Armidex with the femera, or would that just be a waste of goods??

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1 arimidex eod is that ok?

tzan said:

Really?? My main concern is my facial bloat. Can you take Armidex with the femera, or would that just be a waste of goods??

femera by itself will lower your estrogen levels way past normal if you dont take enouph test with it, some of my bors noticed soar joints and DRYING SKIN while running a gram of test along with 2.5mg/femera/ed. but they had absolutely NO WATER RETENSION, just looked full/vascular/dense; if you get the dose right you can be bloat free and avoid all of the sides asosiated with very low estrogen levels, im thinking test and dbol with femera would go very nicely or just take less femera

it will be a wk on saturday and all i have been doing was 1 tab eod but my girl said today that i look puffy already...i am thinking i need to up the dose after all i have 90 tabs

I do 1 tab of 'dex every other day although I did'nt know that the half life was 5 days! I might have to try Femara next time.

Does'nt Arimidex make your HDL rise? If it does would Femara do the same?

Top Bottom