Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/5th Ejaculation

invincible

I took a cycle of thai D-Bols about 1-2 years ago and never took clomid after I finished the cycle. For some reason my brain has been turned off until now and I finally realise that I don't ejaculate as much as I used to AT ALL... probably around 5X less. PLEASE I AM BEGGING for some info on this problem and if there is anybody who can offer me advice on how to reverse this problem I will forever be in your debt.

Low Jack Frequency.....

invincible said:
I took a cycle of thai D-Bols about 1-2 years ago and never took clomid after I finished the cycle. For some reason my brain has been turned off until now and I finally realise that I don't ejaculate as much as I used to AT ALL... probably around 5X less. PLEASE I AM BEGGING for some info on this problem and if there is anybody who can offer me advice on how to reverse this problem I will forever be in your debt.

The cells in your testes haven't recharged, you can alleviate this by takeing HCG @ 500-1000IU ed.

Good luck, baby bro..

thanx for the replies... I added to your karma :O)

1 more question, will I ejaculate as much as I used to before I took the cycle? It gets me so scared to think I will never shoot a load as big as I used to... I don't feel like a man anymore :worried:

dont sweat the size of the load bro

get your body dialed back in first and then worry about volume after
until then jizz on your girls ass if youre worried about it she wont see a thing :D

invincible said:
PLEASE I AM BEGGING for some info on this problem and if there is anybody who can offer me advice on how to reverse this problem I will forever be in your debt.

You need to consult with an experienced endocrinologist and have bloodwork performed for a proper diagnosis and appropriate treatment.

For the time being, you can refer to the following link from the PCT forum:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=330286

Jenetic

well its hard to say whether or not volume will increase again since there is no guarantee it was the aas that caused it. but there are agent out there that will certainly increase semen volume.

excellent chance youll be back to normal, but if not, there are drugs.

relax, youll be back to normal in no time

Top Bottom