Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1.5 gms/wk Test REQUIRED for beginners cycle?

grakt

I'm out on Friday after hours, getting my party on, and I meet this HUGE mofo around 3am. He was about 5'9", 230lbs and 6 or 7%. I realize that's probably not shit for a lot of the people posting here, but it's easily the biggest guy I've spoken with in person.

As I'm considering running my second cycle ever in a couple of weeks, I thought I'd ask his opinion on a good beginner dosage. He immediately came back with 1.5 gms/wk of Test / wk at a MINIMUM!

I almost choked. I told him I was looking @ 500 mg/wk with some EQ thrown in. He just laughed. Said not to even bother as I'd be throwing my money away.

Regardless, I'm sticking to 500 mg/wk and feel confident I'll see some good gains. Just wanted to thank everyone here for the advise, as I might have listened to this guy otherwise. It just disappointed me that someone could be irresponsible enough to advocate that much gear on a beginners cycle. Some other noobie might not have the benifit of a board like this and hurt himself based on shitty advise.

Some of the biggest dudes I know are also the stupidest. The cycle bigman suggested would put you at an extreme risk of gyno, not to mention high blood pressure, heavy acne, prostate troubles, and I'm sure some other things I can't think of at the moment.

Top Bottom