Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1.2M ER visits last year because of alcohol

i think you guys are missing the point of my post. this isn't about the government.. its about marketing of alcohol , subway/big macs, and energy drinks to people and claiming they are healthy or okay to have, while the media attacks people who use steroids. people who use alcohol are patheitc and depressed with their lives, they aren't happy like in the commercials.

start thinking about the BIG PICTURE a bit and you will get what my point is.

i think you guys are missing the point of my post. this isn't about the government.. its about marketing of alcohol , subway/big macs, and energy drinks to people and claiming they are healthy or okay to have, while the media attacks people who use steroids. people who use alcohol are patheitc and depressed with their lives, they aren't happy like in the commercials.

The reference to the govt is that they allow it to happen. I absolutely get what your saying though. It's all about the dollar though. If aas were profitable it would be in every gnc.
People who cry cheater or foul or whatever when we use aas responsibly then walk away and go to mcdonalds then smoke a cigarette and go home and drink are the vast majority. Even though they are the.ignorant fucks that should be shot.

Last edited:

I get your point & agree with you 100%!

& as far as the media attacking...that reminds me I feel for lance Armstrong, he was just one of a many that we're enhanced during the tour de France. It's just because he was so dominate that everyone is freaking out...I say what about the guy who's struggling just to hang with those guys who's enhanced? More than likely he wouldn't even be able to qualify to race with out PED's. There's no denying talent!!

The obvious answer is legalization of steroids (and recreational drugs too, as I am a libertarian). I passionately believe it isn't the government's business.

But we also need to de-couple one person's bad choices with another person's wallet. If one person can decide to be 400 lbs, or drink a liter of vodka every day, or shoot 4,000 mg of test per week and hand the bill to someone else, we're just inviting the government to step-in and "help".

i'm very concerned about the lack of fitness IQ out there and the ignorance when it comes to foods that are healthy.

the problem is people buy a box of "healthy choice" frozen crap and think that is 'healthy'.. or buy a box of 50g of sugar each protein bars because it has an altered image of some huge guy on it. there was a fat guy on here who used to post who claimed he ate healthy but couldn't figure out why he wasn't losing weight.. he was literally 400 pounds and has been fat all his life. many of us tried to help the kid out but he was too stubborn and ignorant, his diet consisted of healthy choice and protein bars. and he wondered why he wasn't successful. what ever happened to fresh fruits and veggies that come from the earth?

i'm very concerned about the lack of fitness IQ out there and the ignorance when it comes to foods that are healthy.

the problem is people buy a box of "healthy choice" frozen crap and think that is 'healthy'.. or buy a box of 50g of sugar each protein bars because it has an altered image of some huge guy on it. there was a fat guy on here who used to post who claimed he ate healthy but couldn't figure out why he wasn't losing weight.. he was literally 400 pounds and has been fat all his life. many of us tried to help the kid out but he was too stubborn and ignorant, his diet consisted of healthy choice and protein bars. and he wondered why he wasn't successful. what ever happened to fresh fruits and veggies that come from the earth?

This is part of the larger personal responsibility crisis we have.

As long as we subsidize bad behavior, it doesn't matter how much education we do or how well-intended we are.

Top Bottom