Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 or 2 Muscle groups per day?

SNAKE BITE

Do you work 1 or 2 body parts per day? I have always done:
Day 1--Chest & Tri's
Day 2--Back, Bi's & Forearms
Day 3--Shoulders,Legs & Calves
Day 3,4,5 off
Day 6--Start over
I was thinking of tring 1 muscle group per day, and wanted your opinions.

I think the problem with 1 muscle group a day is training everyday or atleast 6 of 7 days. The problem with this is u really never fully rest because when u concentrate on 1 muscle u are still working other muscles to stabalize the movement. Think about it, ur arms are involved in everything.

I do
Monday = Chest Tris
Tues= Back Bis
Wed = off
Thurs = Legs
Fri = Shoulders
Sat = do a lagging body part light
Sun = rest

it depends on what muscles you are doing together and which you are doing seperate.
On your program you may want to watch doing back and bi's together as you might not have enough strength to do this b/c you are using the bi's alot. But whatever
I do:
Day 1 - Chest
Day 2 - Legs
Day 3 - Back and Shoulders (either in the day and than later that night or just switch up the order every so often)
Day 4 - Arms
Day 5 - Rest

Also, on occasion I will take a rest b/n Day 2 and Day 3 if I am too tired and sore.

I would never do 2 major muscle groups in the same workout, but smaller ones should be fine. Here's what I do

Mon: chest
Tues: legs
wed:bi's
thurs:shoulders, tris
fri: back, traps
sat, sun: off

One muscle group a day... I do both bis and tris on the same day however. On the sixth day, I do a total body thing-a-ma-gig... to keep my blood flowing, and on the seventh day... I rest.

C:angel:

Only doing natural growth so far :) - but 1 group a day (2 if I have to) is the best for me. Great gains that way - try 4 to 6 exersizes on each body part, and seperate body parts that are REALLY closely related - like pecs and tris for instance.

Top Bottom