Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/2 inch in 5 months

I would hit them once a week for about 5-10 sets directly and hit them HARD! You'll basically be hitting each group twice a week since you should be training back and chest also, and that complements the direct excercises nicely and keeps them growing. Give it a try and see what happens, learning what works for your body is crucial at your age. Remember, up your intensity and weights, not your amount of training.

Congrats on the gains.
Hit up a 5x5 or other routine from the training stickies if you're wanting to change up your workouts. You'll at least have some good guidelines and a template to work from. That way you'll have less chance of doing something wrong like overtraining, etc.

-2z-

protobe said:
I'm about at 15in (arms) not bad considering a whole year ago they were 14 and 5 months ago 141/2. I just train my tris 2-3 times a week and same for bis. I listen to my body and normally i can get 3 a week in but if i'm sore i go for 2 a week. I've thrown those dips in and i feel great. I want to get to 16 by my 16th b-day. That way I should be on track and work to get em up to 20 at my 20th or 21st b-day. Oh and I'm not jealous of my friend cause he's put on a whole inch in his arms off of a 20week cycle. and he will lose most of it like he did before. I've noticed that weight has nothing to do wiht it its all measurements and you can gain 5 pounds while putting on a whole inch in arms. Send comments please
Protobe

WTF ?

this guy can't be for real.

I have to say i enjoy reading his posts though.

stone777 said:
I would hit them once a week for about 5-10 sets directly and hit them HARD! You'll basically be hitting each group twice a week since you should be training back and chest also, and that complements the direct excercises nicely and keeps them growing. Give it a try and see what happens, learning what works for your body is crucial at your age. Remember, up your intensity and weights, not your amount of training.

What do you mean hit tris on a seperate day than chest?? i though the whole reason you train tris and chest 2gether is because tris are worked a lot in bench. So wait what you are telling me is every day do one bodypart 5-10 sets ?? should i be sore all week?? and also doing 3-4 exercises is okay??(3-4 exercises whilie doing a whole 10 set workout) thanks a lot
protobe

I might just do what you are saying like next month finish this month up and then start this new routine while on creatine

well- i'll tell u what i do- chest- two exercises flat bench 5x5 and some other exercise 2x8-10. then after that its shoulders, military press 5x5 and again another exercise. THEN, i move onto tri's close grip bench 5x5 + another exercise in a similar way. that's it. that's all i need for tri's a day- chest and shoulders workout my tri's so i don't have to worry too much. bi's get worked out similarly with back + a 5x5 + 2x8-10 specifically for bi's. u know what they say- to basically concentrate on the bigger muscles- the smaller ones WILL grow.

Top Bottom