Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

04-Jan-2005 IMPORTANT: Vote on how long a Platinum Member banning of a regular member

swordfish151

im confused..i get this email and asks me to vote..from George, and im sure everyone else got it..but then when i want to cast my vote i get this :

swordfish151, this is a private area of the EliteFitness.com site reserved exclusively for our Platinum Members. To access this area and the other areas of George Spellwin's Inner Circle - reserved exclusively for Platinum Members, please upgrade your account today.

if the title reads vote on how long a Platinum Member can bann a regular member, shouldnt the regular member have a vote?

Re: 04-Jan-2005 IMPORTANT: Vote on how long a Platinum Member banning of a regular me

swordfish151 said:
if the title reads vote on how long a Platinum Member can bann a regular member, shouldnt the regular member have a vote?

No. Why would you?

Re: 04-Jan-2005 IMPORTANT: Vote on how long a Platinum Member banning of a regular me

ohashi said:
No. Why would you?

just inquiring....thought he wanted all points of views..i mean i can become a plat member tomorrow...and then what? i get free rein of placing bombs on people.....just asking i guess.

Top Bottom