x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

04-Jan-2005 IMPORTANT: Vote on how long a Platinum Member banning of a regular member

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about 04-Jan-2005 IMPORTANT: Vote on how long a Platinum Member banning of a regular member within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: im confused..i get this email and asks me to vote..from George, and im sure everyone else got it..but then when i want to cast my vote i get this : swordfish151, this is a private area of the EliteFitness.com site reserved exclusively for our Platinum Members. To access this area and the other areas of George Spellwin's Inner Circle - reserved exclusively for Platinum Members, please upgrade your account today. if the title reads vote on how long a Platinum Member can bann a regular

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

"OBSESSION is a word the WEAK use to describe the DEDICATED"

04-Jan-2005 IMPORTANT: Vote on how long a Platinum Member banning of a regular member

im confused..i get this email and asks me to vote..from George, and im sure everyone else got it..but then when i want to cast my vote i get this :

swordfish151, this is a private area of the EliteFitness.com site reserved exclusively for our Platinum Members. To access this area and the other areas of George Spellwin's Inner Circle - reserved exclusively for Platinum Members, please upgrade your account today.

if the title reads vote on how long a Platinum Member can bann a regular member, shouldnt the regular member have a vote?

Re: 04-Jan-2005 IMPORTANT: Vote on how long a Platinum Member banning of a regular me

Quote Quote posted by swordfish151
    if the title reads vote on how long a Platinum Member can bann a regular member, shouldnt the regular member have a vote?
    No. Why would you?

Re: 04-Jan-2005 IMPORTANT: Vote on how long a Platinum Member banning of a regular me

Quote Quote posted by ohashi
    No. Why would you?
    just inquiring....thought he wanted all points of views..i mean i can become a plat member tomorrow...and then what? i get free rein of placing bombs on people.....just asking i guess.

Re: 04-Jan-2005 IMPORTANT: Vote on how long a Platinum Member banning of a regular member

Most people are too lazy to bomb anyway, so I wouldn't be too worried about it.

Re: 04-Jan-2005 IMPORTANT: Vote on how long a Platinum Member banning of a regular member

Quote Quote posted by ohashi
    Most people are too lazy to bomb anyway, so I wouldn't be too worried about it.
    thanks for the input bro