Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CLK_Davey

lemme ask you one question my friend,
do you mean stacking these 2 together or 1-6 dbol then after than cycle winstrol?
1 more question, 6 dbols a day (30mg) is this mon-sun or monday -sat taking sunday off?? why 6 a day instead of a pyramid?

i accident meant to pm someone, but i have 200 dbols and 14 shots of winny and i wanted to know if i should stack them, and how....not to many people care to help me where i work so im lookin for u guys....

What are the mg for the dbol and winny. Rememeber that if you stack two 17aa roids its hard on your liver, that is the common theory on the board. But my next cylcle will definitely involve Abombs oral winny and fina(inj ed) 3 17 aa's. My liver enzymes were bad as well as my cholesterols on my last cylce so maybe im dumb, maybe ill catch flak for this but id say hit it hard stack the two aand get blood work done as well as liver protectants etc. Also if you inj the winny (its liquid) you will miss that first pass through the liver.

im takin injectable winny, i dont care about internal problems, my question, is dbol ok to stack with winny to get a nice look?

Top Bottom