Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*The Perpetual Muscle Mass EXPLOSION: Pre-PCT(Active Recovery), Bridging & Cruising*

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ross

The Perpetual Muscle Mass Explosion

Are you SICK AND TIRED of LOSING your precious MUSCLE MASS and STRENGTH?

Are you SICK AND TIRED of taking THREE steps FORWARD then taking FOUR steps BACKWARD?

Are you SICK AND TIRED of experiencing a POST CYCLE CRASH?

If you anwered "YES", then I urge you to continue reading...

Chapter 1
Pre-PCT: Active Recovery

DO NOT GO DIRECTLY INTO PCT!

The concept of "PCT" was formulated WITHOUT the knowledge that partial HPTA recovery CAN occur while on CERTAIN steroids!

At the end of your cycle's duration, you are COMPLETELY SHUTDOWN. Your hormonal environment is NOT conducive for muscle growth or maintenance. Going directly into PCT from this state is BEGGING for a huge loss of GAINS!

PCT seeks to RESTORE HORMONAL BALANCE as quickly and as effectively as possible, BUT THIS IMPOSSIBLE! PCT IS NOT MAGIC! Full and complete HPTA recovery is a longer process than most people understand. SERM's and AI's are only marginally effective. How many COUNTLESS individuals have LOST a large percentage of their gains during and after PCT? WAY TOO MANY!

Rather than going DIRECTLY into PCT, we utilize a "Pre-PCT" or a period of "Active Recovery".

Pre-PCT: PRE-PCT allows the HPTA to begin LH/FSH output, while still receiving additional anabolic support. This is the peroid of time where we utilize a NON-inhibitory steroid while the endogenous testosterone level begins to recover. This occurs PRIOR TO FULL PCT, so that by the time we begin full PCT the HPTA has already began recovering.

Active RECOVERY: The HPTA BEGINS to restore endogenous testosterone production once it detects the body's androgen level beginning to decline(end of cycle).

Therefore, HPTA CAN BEGIN TO RECOVER WHILE STILL IN AN ANABOLIC STATE!

The following drugs can be used during Active Recovery:

Anavar/Proviron= 40mgs/25mgs
Anavar/Masteron= 40mgs/300mgs
Primobolan/Masteron= 300mgs/300mgs
Turinabol/Proviron= 40mgs/25mgs
Turinabol/Masteron= 40mgs/300mgs
Winstrol/Masteron= 50mgs/300mgs
Dianabol/Proviron= 15mgs/25mgs
Dianabol/Masteron= 15mgs/300mgs

Examples...

In a SHORT CYCLE:

Weeks 1-4: Testosterone Propionate, 100mgs ED
Weeks 1-4: Dianabol, 50mgs ED
Weeks 1-4: NPP, 400mgs
Weeks 4-8: **PRE-PCT(ACTIVE RECOVERY)**
Weeks 8-?: **POST CYCLE THERAPY**

A Standard Cycle:

Weeks 1-6: Dianabol, 30mgs ED
Weeks 1-10: Testosterone Enanthate, 500mgs
Weeks 8-12: Winstrol, 100mgs ED
Weeks 12-16: **PRE-PCT(ACTIVE RECOVERY) **
Weeks 16-26: **POST CYCLE THERAPY**

Chapter 2
The Bridge

Post-cycle regimens containing Aromatase Inhibitors and SERM's are simply not enough for the SERIOUS bodybuilder to maintain his muscular gains post-cycle. Once a bodybuilders reaches a certain point of muscular development, the continued use of a mild anabolic becomes justified..

The steroid user has TWO options:

1.) A Bridge
2.) A Cruise

In this chapter, we discuss the purpose of the BRIDGE.

The Bridge allows you to remain in an anabolic state while simultaneously having a MINIMAL intereference with HPTA function. Once you are FULLY RECOVERED and your PCT is complete, you can begin bridging while awaiting your FULL CYCLE. This will allow you to make GREATER THAN NATURAL GAINS, while still maintaining normal testosterone levels.

Bridging can ONLY be accomplished using a very specific and limited number of compounds. The selected compound must first be MINIMALLY supressive to the HPTA, and secondly, must still be healthy and effective in small dosages.

The following steroid combinations can be used effectively for Bridging.

Anavar/Proviron= 40mgs/25mgs
Anavar/Masteron= 40mgs/300mgs
Primobolan/Masteron= 300mgs/300mgs
Turinabol/Proviron= 40mgs/25mgs
Turinabol/Masteron= 40mgs/300mgs
Winstrol/Masteron= 50mgs/300mgs
Dianabol/Proviron= 15mgs/25mgs
Dianabol/Masteron= 15mgs/300mgs

Chapter 3
The Cruise

The "Cruise" is simply bridging done with TESTOSTERONE.

Briding with Testosterone(cruising) is VERY effective for the maintenance and generation of muscle mass and strength, and is actually safer for the body overall than bridging with perhaps any other compound. HOWEVER, the primary difference with cruising, is that THE HPTA NEVER RECOVERS!

I repeat: Crusing will NOT ALLOW THE HPTA TO RECOVER AT ALL.

Crusing is a great option for those who are OLDER or for those who have damaged HPTA's. If you do not plan on having children, and are producing little endogenous testosterone anyway, CRUSING is the right option for you.

Typically, the testosterone dosage used to cruise is between 150-300 mgs per week. When users decide to go "ON cycle" they simply increase their testosterone dosage to 500-750mgs, while adding another compound or two for an increased synergism. It should be noted that studies have demonstrated that at dosages between 150-250mgs, endogenous testosterone production was sustained to a small degree when an AI such as arimidex was used.

For every GOAL, there is a PATH.

[R]

al420 said:
My goal is to Snatch 220 kilos - what would help me with that?

Sure, I can set you up with a GREAT powerlifting coach.

I happen to be a bodybuilder :mix:

Stryker1992 said:
Hey bro, where did you get this info??????????

Seems interesting!

Thank you, I am the author.

I'd be happy to clarify any questions you may have.

God Damit Ross.

Anavar, Winstrol - stanozolol, Dianabol and any other 17 alpha-alkylated oral will shut your ass down. There is nothing to “recover” while using these drugs. The only studies you will find are the ones that show decreased lh - leutenizing hormone - & FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - output, and decreased testosterone. – AKA Shrunken balls.

I like a brain with fresh ideas, but I cant support this theory.

-Pp

Last edited:
hahaha i've never seen PP loose his cool LOL!

i do miss these types of threads tho. debate and discuss it, defend or debunk it, but hell they make you think

Primordial Performance said:
God Damit Ross.

Anavar, Winny, Dianabol and any other 17aa oral will shut your ass down. There is nothing to “recover” while using these drugs. The only studies you will find are the onse that show decreased LH & FSH output, and decreased testosterone. – AKA Shrunken balls.

I like a brain with fresh ideas, but I cant support this theory.

-Pp

Dianabol WILL NOT shutdown the HPTA. AGAIN, I will quote our good friend anthony:

"In this study, done in the early 80´s, a very high dose of Dbol (100mgs/day for 6 weeks) decreased plasma testosterone to about 40% of it´s normal value, plasma GH went up about a third, LH dropped to about 80% of it´s original value, and FSH went down about a third also"

Proviron and Turinabol, also 17-AA steroids, will NOT shutdown the HPTA. Neither will Anavar or Winstrol in lower dosages.

This isn't the 80's anymore bro. The internet has given us all access to information that was previously unavailable.

"PCT" is an invention of the internet. Much of the STEROID DOGMA is the result of the internet. Therefore, with this new information via the internet, you can expect new methods of cycling to surface.

I have always respected your work, but to be so abrasive is just unfounded. I thought we were on the same page actually...?

Anyway, I welcome all discourse. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom