Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*The Perpetual Muscle Mass EXPLOSION: Pre-PCT(Active Recovery), Bridging & Cruising*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *The Perpetual Muscle Mass EXPLOSION: Pre-PCT(Active Recovery), Bridging & Cruisi

needtogetaas said:
well he said run the primo out 4 weeks.so i think he was saying to run the primo the hole cycle and 4 weeks out past every thing else???? could be wrong though.
I understand that, but I still don't think being on a mildly suppressive steroid for only 4 weeks after a completely suppressive cycle is enough to even allow your body to respond with any amount of recovery.

Re: *The Perpetual Muscle Mass EXPLOSION: Pre-PCT(Active Recovery), Bridging & Cruisi

Sam5 said:
I understand that, but I still don't think being on a mildly suppressive steroid for only 4 weeks after a completely suppressive cycle is enough to even allow your body to respond with any amount of recovery.
o ok :)

- Ross - said:
Don't use them all together!

20mgs ANAVAR ALONE!

30mgs Turinabol ALONE!

200mgs PRIMO ALONE!

20mgs of ANAVAR is a CYCLE? 15mgs of DIANABOL is a cycle?? LOL

Bro, those are the dosages that each compound can be used ALONE, while avoiding HPTA shutdown.

Pay attention big guy!:)

Okay, my bad. So what you're essentially suggesting (if I'm not mistaken) is a sort of taper -- which although is out of vouge, I don't think is such a bad idea. In fact, in my "PERFECT CYCLE" chapter in "BOTTOM LINE BODYBUILDING" I suggest ending with low androgenic orals for what I'm suspecting is the same reason as you. So in that regard, we may be on the same page.
:)

FWIW my last 4 cycles have ended with TBol or Anavar or both and I absolutely love it. I know for a fact I recover quicker (from lab tests) when I allow my esters to clear while using "low androgenic orals" as Montana called them.

You allow your esters to taper towards zero (through their natural half lifes), while maintaining an anabolic state with 40mg TBol ED. This way, when you start PCT that 80mg of inhibitory Test E that is still left from your shot 2 weeks ago isn't leaving you in limbo and rendering your PCT useless. I love Ross' theory and although I am not trying to claim it as my own, it is basically the protocol I have used for about a year now HOWEVER, there is another phase that he left out (and should most definitely add because I never will) and that is this:

Post PCT:
Week 1-4 IGF-1 60mcg
Week 5-8 Slin 10iu ED
Week 5-8 GHRP (optional)
Week 9-13 IGF-1 60mcg ED
Week 14 NEW CYCLE!

Could obviously play with PGF2, MGF, Clen (cortisol suppression during PCT) etc..

Ya know, I do like the idea of going cold-turkey with AAS. Using the oral as a final part of the cycle is a great idea to keep levels high while long-esters clear, and then dropping the orals for a quick clearance.

Still, there really is no reason to think that your actually recovering during that time though. It’s a good protocol, but for different reasons than were originally outlined.

-Pp

dont mean to get in the middle of a good debate but people have got me thinking. Is this ross.. the guy who got kicked off numerous forums that i belong to and who once posted under then name THE MASTER here and got kicked off within a few weeks?
Just curious.... go on with the debate

i dont know if you guys are famillar with Professionalmuscle.com forums but BIGA(i believe owner moderator/ pro bodybuilder) talks about using low dose anavar for a few weeks after a cycle.... Dont know if its the same thing yor saying

Primordial Performance said:
Ya know, I do like the idea of going cold-turkey with AAS. Using the oral as a final part of the cycle is a great idea to keep levels high while long-esters clear, and then dropping the orals for a quick clearance.

Still, there really is no reason to think that your actually recovering during that time though. It’s a good protocol, but for different reasons than were originally outlined.

-Pp

What you are describing is the FINISHER. We are on the same page:)

ACTIVE recovery is basically a "bridge" that is executed PRIOR to PCT, allowing the HPTA to begin recovering while still receiving anabolic support. This CAN be done, contrary to popular opinion. The bloodwork to prove it is coming soon...

Sam5 said:

In 4-6 weeks, your HPTA will BEGIN to recover. I have bloodwork to confirm this.

Nelson Montana said:
Okay, my bad. So what you're essentially suggesting (if I'm not mistaken) is a sort of taper -- which although is out of vouge, I don't think is such a bad idea. In fact, in my "PERFECT CYCLE" chapter in "BOTTOM LINE BODYBUILDING" I suggest ending with low androgenic orals for what I'm suspecting is the same reason as you. So in that regard, we may be on the same page.
:)

The objective is to TRANSITION from SHUTDOWN, to INHIBITED, to RECOVERED.

We are on the same page brotha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom