Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*The Perpetual Muscle Mass EXPLOSION: Pre-PCT(Active Recovery), Bridging & Cruising*

Status
Not open for further replies.
al420 said:
I would rather see those as well...please post up.

I hear ya...Ross was blessed w/ good genetics, but he has also put in a LOT of time int he gym, kitchen, and w/ a sryinge. I seem to like personal experiences rather than Rat Driven science - I know all studies are not done on rats, but as you well know each of us will react differently to all compounds - steroids or not...hell, just listen to a Cymbalta commercial...may cause rectal bleeding...no thanks!!!!!

AMEN!

40% KNOWLEDGE

40% EFFORT

20% JUICE

I have dedicated YEARS to building my physique. Thank you for recognizing brotha.

And YES, sometimes REAL-WORLD application is more valid than some abstract clinical study.

Experience and SCIENCE come together to form the base of all of my theories.

I don't think you have to be "jacked" to be credible. I do think it lends to your credibility if you have first hand experience along with the book knowledge. Job/family/community/travel responsibilities can take away from your ability to stay continually at your peak condition - been there done that.

I don't ever remember a picture of Dan Duchaine "jacked" but he was pretty well respected.

tshoot said:
I don't think you have to be "jacked" to be credible. I do think it lends to your credibility if you have first hand experience along with the book knowledge. Job/family/community/travel responsibilities can take away from your ability to stay continually at your peak condition - been there done that.

I don't ever remember a picture of Dan Duchaine "jacked" but he was pretty well respected.

Well said.

Re: *The Perpetual Muscle Mass EXPLOSION: Pre-PCT(Active Recovery), Bridging & Cruisi

Primordial Performance said:
Sorry to be abrasive, but I had to call this out.

You need to post abstracts if your going to say this kind of stuff. The only thing is, the research that is available doesn’t support what your saying.

Show me the 100mg/day dbol study.

-Pp
that dbol pct bullshit again who the fuck keeps trying to bring this back....its fucking crap people fucking crap

Re: *The Perpetual Muscle Mass EXPLOSION: Pre-PCT(Active Recovery), Bridging & Cruisi

Primordial Performance said:
Ross,

You are partly correct about the proviron and primo being only very mildly suppressive. But this is not the case with 17aa orals.

Letting up on the brakes of suppression by 10-20% is not going to allow anybody to recover. You cant expect to take a “less suppressive” AAS in hopes of allowing your testes to kick up production. Hell, your HPTA can barely recover when AAS are dropped all together, and even super-physiological doses of HCG therapy takes time to reach full recovery.

Let me dip into the cookie jar…

Here is Dbol as contraceptive at only 15mg/day (I like to call this shutdown) -

Effects of an anabolic steroid (metandienone) on spermatogenesis.
PK Holma
Contraception, Feb 1977; 15(2): 151-62.

A 15mg/day dose caused a 50% reduction in LH & FSH and a 69% decrease in testosterone levels. -

Effect of an anabolic steroid (metandienon) on plasma LH-FSH, and testosterone and on the response to intravenous administration of LRH.
P Holma and H Adlercreutz
Acta Endocrinol (Copenh), Dec 1976; 83(4): 856-64.

Only 2.5mg/day of anavar suppressing Lh 40% and testosterone production 50% -

Malhotra A, Poon E, Tse WY, Pringle PJ, Hindmarsh PC, Brook CG 1993 The effects of oxandrolone on the growth hormone and gonadal axes in boys with constitutional delay of growth and puberty. Clin Endocrinol 38:393–398

Anavar in ratz brought LH to undetectable levels and FSH below 88% of base line. -

The effects of an anabolic steroid (oxandrolone) on reproductive development in the male rat.
BH Grokett, N Ahmad, and DW Warren
Acta Endocrinol (Copenh), Feb 1992; 126(2): 173-8.

In only 14 days of 10mg/day stanozolol lowered testosterone 55% -

Alteration of hormone levels in normal males given the anabolic steroid stanozolol.
M Small, GH Beastall, CG Semple, RA Cowan, and CD Forbes
Clin Endocrinol (Oxf), Jul 1984; 21(1): 49-55.
ooooooooooo

so let me get this str8.....I can take test-e 500mg ew 12weeks deca 400mg ew 10 weeks
then if I switch to promo 800mg ew and use that for say another 15 weeks then say I dont know switch to 50mg dbol ed for 4 weeks I will be nice and ready for pct lol
just use some clomid and I am good to go right.lol

needtogetaas said:
so let me get this str8.....I can take test-e 500mg ew 12weeks deca 400mg ew 10 weeks
then if I switch to promo 800mg ew and use that for say another 15 weeks then say I dont know switch to 50mg dbol ed for 4 weeks I will be nice and ready for pct lol
just use some clomid and I am good to go right.lol

No brotha...

Just run Primo at 200mgs for an additional 4-6 weeks PAST your final steroid dose.

- Ross - said:
No brotha...

Just run Primo at 200mgs for an additional 4-6 weeks PAST your final steroid dose.
ya ill get right on that...... :rolleyes: cant wait to start my 300 dolor pct

if your payin 300 your gettin hosed haha, if its true, id rather drop some cash to keep growing

id like to see some bloodwork done on a subject while doing this pre-pct to get an actual answer.. sounds interesting though, bump

jmead said:
if your payin 300 your gettin hosed haha, if its true, id rather drop some cash to keep growing

id like to see some bloodwork done on a subject while doing this pre-pct to get an actual answer.. sounds interesting though, bump
I know I know I was just exaggerating for the fun of it.....I dont think its a bad idea to end a cycle with primo at all but i still think reg pct should be don after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom